Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: New ZHP Owner

New ZHP Owner

Hello to All.

So I joined this site a couple years ago when I purchased a 330Ci with a blown head gasket. Well, after retooling that car with 6-Speed ZHP drivetrain and essentially building a preface lift ZHP, I now own a true ZHP.

It was a nice find.
    2003 330i 6spd - Imola/Alcantara Slicktop with an AA supercharger and 94K on the clock.

I have an M3 rear I was planning to fit in my 330Ci, but it will go much better in this one along with my ground control Koni suspension.

Looking forward to catching up with any additional maintenance items, but glad to have it!!

Shout out to Supreme Auto for assistance getting it shipped...highly recommended!!

Name:  IMG_0821.JPG
Views: 578
Size:  44.4 KBName:  IMG_0837.jpg
Views: 723
Size:  172.5 KB

Welcome again. Mmhh ... alcantara.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Welcome back

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Yup, welcome back!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

You beat me to that car by a couple days. Congrats!!! Is the trans as bad as the previous owner said? How's the power with the SC?

I’ve only driven it from the transporter to my house so far, have to get tags. If you skip 2nd gear, you’d never know. I have a teams coming and need to straighten out the suspension and put the M3 rear in it to test it all out. Figure I may as well reinforce the subframe and change out The motor/trans mounts /rear main/oil pan gaskets while I’m under there. Paint is fantastic, although I think I’m gonna put the stock trunk back on.

Welcome back!
    2006 6MT Coupe, Alpine White • Premium, Cold Weather and Xenon packages
    MFactory 3.38 LSD • 27mm M3 bar • ECS strut brace • Koni FSD's

Other tweaks: see my profile

Welcome home.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim