So while trying to replace my lower intake boot I noticed that the smaller line off the F connecter from the upper intake boot had some really brittle rubberized foam on it. While trying to pop out the F connecter that line came apart and I can figure out what this part is.
I'm not sure what the line is for but from what I've read it's some sort of fuel vent? Until I figure what to do I'm going to heat strink this thing so I can keep driving until I find a more permanent solution.
Anyone know what this thing is and where to get something to fix it?


Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk