https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ct...955890796.html

VIN = WBAEV53445KM08724. From ad:

HIGHLIGHTS:

ONLY 2 TITLED OWNERS
CALIFORNIA CAR IT'S ENTIRE LIFE!(no rust or corrosion)
CLEAN CARFAX REPORT(send me an email and I'll send you my CARFAX report)

Please don't be discouraged by me not being the original owner or having a Bible of service records. I do my best to inspect and service my E46's prior to listing. I buy and sell E46 BMW's from M3's to manual transmission Touring wagons(currently have both those models). It is by far my favorite BMW design and my mechanic and I have worked on several so we're fairly knowledgeable on the platform. That being said don't hesitate to call with any questions or if you're looking for a specific color or model E46 hit me up, I have a few others you might be interested in.

Mechanically this E46 is in sound condition with no issues to be addressed. The exterior and interior is average, showing its age and wear but nothing that can't be refreshed! The alcantara on the seats is average but the headrests upfront look a bit Chewbaca...ish. The headliner along with its components have been reupholstered. The most noticeable exterior flaws are the lower front bumper scratches and rear trunk scratch by the Roundel. This is a clean title vehicle with no structural damage or signs of extensive repairs.

The style 135 18" oem wheels have been refinished by Dallas Wheel Repair. No structural damage just road rashes that aged the wheels more then I could tolerate. The tires are decent with 65% treadlife but they are unmatched, 2 Federal, 2 Bridgestone.

Service/repairs done under my ownership at 189k miles:

Replaced both HVAC Heater Pipes below intake manifold
Replaced the Expansion Tank
Replaced Upper Coolant Hose
Replaced the Thermostat and housing
Replaced Oil Filter Housing Gasket
Replaced Valve Cover Gasket
Replaced and upgraded lower control arm bushings with new Z4 Mcoupe bushings

RECENT SERVICE PERFORMED BY PREVIOUS OWNER at 186k miles:

Transmission mount(s) replaced
Cabin air filter replaced
Air filter replaced
Rear main seal replaced

STATE INSPECTION COMPLETED 8/13/2019

My price of $5800 IS FIRM. Please factor in services performed and overall value of a rust free E46 ZHP manual...if you know what these ZHP's are going for you'll understand the price.

Name:  dallas-1.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  125.1 KB

Name:  dallas-2.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  117.8 KB

Name:  dallas-3.jpg
Views: 603
Size:  64.4 KB