03 zhp 150k, 6spd

codes i got
P0430 camshaft position sensor A
P1315 i don't know this one
rough idle and bounced slowly

Car was hard to start at times, i would have to crank for couple of seconds, specially after shutting the car off and trying to start it back up

Did a vacuum test and found a small leak from camshaft position sensor, swapped it out and car idles better, drove around the neighborhood putting 5 miles, no codes so far.

Only have 1 key and it didn't work, ordered a new battery and swapped it out, tried registering no luck. Tried starting it and it took longer then usual, cranking and no start, let it off then tried again it started. I tried it again and now no crank just click sound. After couple second i tried starting and it started, let it run for a minute and shut it off, tried starting again i got the click sound, thinking its the battery might be going weak i checked it with my volt meter and it showed 12.6volts. I told my wife to try to start it while i watch the volt meter and it dropped to 7.2 volts and lights dimmed. Left the battery on charger overnight and tried starting it today, same thing click sound. Parked our SUV Sequoia behind zhp and let it run while jumping ZHP with cables to the battery to see if it will start, nope still just click sound and lights dim. Even got the battery charger and set it on start and jumped it from terminals under the hood.

Could it be starter solenoid or the started finally gave out? I don't believe its battery

Cliffs:
car was hard to start from beginning cranking longer then usual, idle jumpy and rough, had codes, erased codes, did vacuum leak, found leak and changed camshaft sensor, idle better not jumpy, drove around, have 1 key fob didn't work got a new battery, tried registering didn't work probably bad module, car started couple times with long cranks, then just sound click no crank, then started again, then click no crank, and now click no crank lights dim with jumping the battery.