Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oil Pan Baffle

Wow, lot of work. Glad you got it done.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, Ground Control Coilovers, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Wow, lot of work. Glad you got it done.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    The big difference is the engine mounts which were totally destroyed. I'm toying with the idea of taking a pressure washer to the underside of the car; There is a line of satanic black diarrhea running from the engine backwards. It's been needing to get done for a while.

I also did the engine oil pump nut fix, but it was completely superfluous. The nut was on there tight with some loctite. Once it was loosened, I unfortunately didn't have a choice. I think there's a higher chance of it coming undone now that I've "fixed" it.

Putting in Liqui Moly instead of Mobil 1 made a difference. I can't believe I ever put Mobil 1 in my car.

The baffle itself I'm still meh on for the one time a year I take it to a track day. Had to buy at torch and suffer through the heat trying to get it on. Not really worth it; Maybe just overfill with oil? I dunno, next track day it'll be good. Next job is going to be all the bushings in the rear end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12