Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: Sachs Coilovers

Sachs Coilovers

Anyone running these?

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/coi...e-841500118459

I'm on BC's now. I was on KWs before these. KWs were very noisy, kept getting clunking in the front. Switched to BCs purchased from FCP because of their guarantee. They've been great but have now started clunking in the right rear. I believe the shock has taken a crap.

FCP has these for slightly more and they look great. Wondering if anyone has any first-hand experience with them. Lots of the VAG dudes like em. Not much info from the BMW fans.

2004 ZHP Sedan | Jet Black : Natural Brown : 6MT : OEM Navi : TRS Xenon retrofit : Khoalty Angel Eyes : Homelink retrofit : BMW Performance Intake|SSK : BC Coilovers : Z4M FCABs and RTABs : StopTech Cross-Drilled Rotors : Motorsport Hardware Stud Kit and 12mm Spacers : Kinesis K28

2004 B6 A4 Ultrasport Arctic White : Black : 1.8T : Quattro : 6MT

I'm running the ZHP OEM Sachs, are they the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by TWong1200 View Post
    Anyone running these?

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/coi...e-841500118459

I'm on BC's now. I was on KWs before these. KWs were very noisy, kept getting clunking in the front. Switched to BCs purchased from FCP because of their guarantee. They've been great but have now started clunking in the right rear. I believe the shock has taken a crap.

FCP has these for slightly more and they look great. Wondering if anyone has any first-hand experience with them. Lots of the VAG dudes like em. Not much info from the BMW fans.
    They do look great, I was looking into them as well but like everything on the forums, my research was inconclusive. It seems like everything is so polarized its impossible to make a decision. Im curious how many miles you have on each of your coilover setups? Im trying to decide which path to go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Fried_Chicken View Post
    I'm running the ZHP OEM Sachs, are they the same thing?
    no, the OEM Sachs are struts and shocks. Coilovers are the "next level" of suspension modification that allows for some degree of adjustability, whether that be ride height, rebound, etc. They would replace the struts and shocks.

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP