Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Got my attention.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Shit bro - shooting for the damn moon!

Car looks great.

PM me - I have something for the wheels that may be of HIGH interest to you.

Also don't be a bonehead - call iND for your parts
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Got the CF tidbits installed.

I'm looking forward to getting the exhaust modification installed. I essentially had the OEM muffler modified to be a muffler delete with the valves open and then close to stock with the valves closed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Nice!

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

Perfection. I was thinking of doing the same thing till Evan at GetBMWparts.com made me an offer I couldnt refuse on a Dinan mid and muffler. Still uses the valves so it’s perfect.

This thing is turning into an animal Sean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Nice!

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    Perfection. I was thinking of doing the same thing till Evan at GetBMWparts.com made me an offer I couldnt refuse on a Dinan mid and muffler. Still uses the valves so it’s perfect.

This thing is turning into an animal Sean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    While the exhaust was being modified I had the muffler delete which was just too loud. I'd say this is maybe 10% louder than stock but it otherwise sounds very tame with valves closed and windows up. No drone unlike the muffler delete which had plenty.

Finally have the exterior of the car sorted... Other than spacers which I need to order. I'd love to lower it a little bit but doubt that is reasonable with where I travel on a regular basis. I currently scrap my front lip on stock suspension so lowering isn't a good option here. It would have been fine in the suburbs.

I've had my wheels listed to trade since quarantine started and finally found someone willing to trade my satin black wheels for the OEM two tone silver wheels. While the black wheels made the car look more aggressive I was shooting for OEM+ look that was a little more elegant and less race car. I think I've achieved the look and the wheels help tie the exhaust tips into the overall look.

Looks great

Damn Sean!!! Your M5 looks amazing!

My knock off carplay/Android auto MMI came in and I installed it over the weekend.

Waiting on spacers to arrive. New MP4S tires arrived at Costco so hopefully I'll find the time to put those on the car this week. I'm going to be purchasing a Coby Wheel wrap to mimic the BMW performance wheel.

I need to figure out a plan for the interior trim. Maybe CF... Maybe a clean set of the aluminum trim if one pops up.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast