Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hey you got it!!! Congrats on the purchase!! How was the drive back down from NH??

Quote Originally Posted by gr330zhp View Post
    Hey you got it!!! Congrats on the purchase!! How was the drive back down from NH??
    The drive back was long, of course, but SWEET. All that I've read about these cars is true. And my wife realizes this too. I95 was pretty sporting around NYC but this car made it easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyoh View Post
    The drive back was long, of course, but SWEET. All that I've read about these cars is true. And my wife realizes this too. I95 was pretty sporting around NYC but this car made it easy.
    Being long is the best part

I-95 around NYC is the best. I have lots of family down there, the first longer trip I made with my car, I went down to NJ from Maine. Not much but fun doing it in the ZHP over my A4. Anyway I met a gentleman in a Black Sapphire ZHP sedan just after the GWB and from there to CT we had soo much fun Really cool guy. But yeah that section is fun for some reason when ther isn't traffic that is :/

Enjoy the car!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12