Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Fast Bob's 44K mile ZHP

Guys

Fast Bob is a Bimmerfest.com icon. He's contributed over 42K posts to the BMW community! And the 2004 ZHP he purchased new, still has only 44k miles, and is trageically what he needs to sell to help with his wife's medical expenses. Please take a look here:

https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sh....php?t=1348409

He believes it to be the first ZHP in the country!!! and he's still the only owner

The BMW community owes Bob significant gratitude for his contributions helping all of us (he's in almost every thread on Bimmerfest when I needed help), and we as ZHP brothers (and sisters) can at least help him sell this great ZHP, yet alone make a contribution to the gofundme link to help with his wifes medical expenses.....C'mon, Bob has years paying it forward. The time for payback is now

Pete
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    Guys

Fast Bob is a Bimmerfest.com icon. He's contributed over 42K posts to the BMW community! And the 2004 ZHP he purchased new, still has only 44k miles, and is trageically what he needs to sell to help with his wife's medical expenses. Please take a look here:

https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sh....php?t=1348409

He believes it to be the first ZHP in the country!!! and he's still the only owner

The BMW community owes Bob significant gratitude for his contributions helping all of us (he's in almost every thread on Bimmerfest when I needed help), and we as ZHP brothers (and sisters) can at least help him sell this great ZHP, yet alone make a contribution to the gofundme link to help with his wifes medical expenses.....C'mon, Bob has years paying it forward. The time for payback is now

Pete
    I'm no expert but 11k for any zhp is a crazy deal, not considering the fact that this thing is probably close to mint.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

All

Fast Bob has just posted 28 pictures of this 44K mile beauty over on Bimmerfest. 6MT, alcantara too

Here's hoping the community can help him sell this car to a great caretaker quickly to help with his unfortunate medical situation

https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sh....php?t=1347351

Pete
    Pete