Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: Need advice

Need advice

Ok, So I am new here and I need some advice. I have a 2004 ZHP, black with natural brown interior near mint condition. Car is also a slick top, 6 speed. I currently have the car vinyl wrapped because the hood flew open and wrecked the top and the hood. It also had a rust spot on it.

I just recently crashed my e36 m3 on the track. I am contemplating selling the zhp in order to buy another m3, or do I put the time and cash into this zhp? What would you all do? My car has 165k on it but I am the third owner and it is a perfect car. Do I put in an s54? Do I get it painted black again? Just looking for some advice since I am not real familiar with these cars. I just use it as my daily, but thinking about really making it my project.
    IMG_1548 2 by Curt Coenen, on Flickr

As you know, the E46 is the last great DIY BMW, and the ZHP is the perfect version. M3's are rapidly going up in value. Tough call, but if M3 if your passion, do it. Plus, in the long on it would be worth more than an S54 ZHP. On the other hand, if it's just speed you want, sure S54, or supercharge your ZHP. PS i am not an expert, just my two cents. I have a supercharged ZHP but it's only a Stage 1.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

If you want to daily it, keep the ZHP.
    If you want a project, grab another M3.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    -Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

My vote goes for the ZHP. I've driven both the E36 M3 and my ZHP daily and feel the ZHP makes a better overall package to me. If you're going to daily drive it at all, my vote goes for the ZHP.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    My vote goes for the ZHP. I've driven both the E36 M3 and my ZHP daily and feel the ZHP makes a better overall package to me. If you're going to daily drive it at all, my vote goes for the ZHP.
    This exactly. The ZHP is significantly better as a daily and right there with the e36 m3 in performance since we got the wimpy version in the states.

If it's a non-folding rear seat model, then that slicktop sedan you got there is just perfect for a comfortable daily/competent track car.