Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

(Sold): E46 S54 M3 Touring 6MT | LSD| Alcantara | ZHP package

For sale 2000 S54 E46 M3 6MT Touring
    VIN - WBAAR3343YJM02219
    Located in Lawrenceville GA
    $15,500

Car will come with 18 inch style 135 wth New tires

car has 3 BMW keys

Car has Clean Georgia Title no salvage or rebuilt history

Normally I wouldn't sell this car but I have another project I want to try to fulfill but it's not 100% necessary as I am content with driving this car every day and enjoying it.

Car has no accidents.

Clean Carfax shows 0 accidents and 0 Damage reported

Only the front and rear bumpers and side skirts were replaced by me when they were upgraded and painted to factory match.

Car drives wonderfully precise, tight and very quick with the 3.62 LSD diff ratio and still manages 25-26 MPG on the highway at 70mph.

Air conditioning is ice cold and works flawlessly as well as the heat.

Cruise control works as expected.

All speakers have been replaced with good factory speakers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This car is mechanically sound and I will trust driving this car across the country and back no problems or worries. I build cars with one thing in mind that I would not have any issues toting around my five-year-old son.

Car was converted fully from MS42 to MSS54 M3 so that it could be 100% S54 M3 with the M3 factory tune flashed and it passes all emissions in all readiness monitors are 100% functional.

automatic to manual conversion was done in OEM fashion. All modules coded properly as manual aka removing Automatic SA option codes.

Reverse DIP on passenger mirror works, Cruise control works.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all EWS intact with Proper keys

This is a solid dependable daily driver that has awesome utility and lots of unique pieces that make it a great catch all car in one.
    No smoke on cold startup or warmed up or under full load, a very clean healthy smooth drivetrain.

• - No Rust Southern Life Clean carfax
    • - 2000 323iT 241k chassis miles
    • - 2003 S54 Engine 140k miles with brand new rod bearings, bolts, oil pan gasket
    • - 2004 ZF ZHP 6 Speed Trans with all new shifter bushings
    • - 2005 M3 3.62 Diff w/ LSD and Rear subframe and M3 driveshaft
    • - M3 Brake booster and Master Cylinder
    • - M3 Brakes Front and Rear
    • - M3 ABS/DSC Module with Functional TPMS / Flat tire Monitor system
    • - S54 Header, Section 1 and Section 2 with ZHP Muffler with new Hangers
    • - Full Mint OEM Alcantara Cloth Touring Interior HEATED/LUMBAR (Rare you wont find another touring with this in the USA)
    • - Updated Latch Child Car seat system Present
    • - Factory Alarm
    • - All window regulators and window motors replaced and working
    • - Sunroof opens and closes with out issue
    • - Black headliner
    • - New Black OE A/B/C pillars
    • - Wood Trim
    • - Full Conversion from MS42 to MS54 with all emissions equipment and passes all readiness, should pass emissions in all states with no issues.
    • - Complete cooling system refresh with OEM BMW parts Radiator, all hoses, coolant pipes, thermostat, water pump, expansion tank
    • - Valve cover gasket, Oil pan gasket, OFHG
    • - 6 New OE BMW Coilpacks
    • - 6 new NGK Double Platinum spark plugs
    • - M3 Cluster coded for options and Mileage of Chassis and rear door LED
    • - ZHP 712 yellow tag steering rack
    • - 2005 M3 Suspension Springs and Shocks Front and Rear
    • - New OE BMW M3 FCAB
    • - New OE BMW M3 Control Arms
    • - New Lemforder Tie Rods with new Tierod boots
    • - New BMW Steering Giubo/Coupler
    • - New BMW Driveshaft Flexdisc/Giubo
    • - Front and Rear OEM MtechII Bumpers
    • - ZHP OEM Sedan/Touring Side skirts
    • - ZHP Black housing headlights and Corner lights
    • - 4.7 LCM with Quintipple Blink enabled (5 blinks instead of 3)
    • - OEM Bi-xenon headlights with new lenses
    • - OEM Chrome Grills

Here are the Videos and pictures. the video is just to show the general drivability of the S54 i the touring, how nice it pulls and shifts.

Cold start video this morning
    https://youtu.be/CqCGZllAKdA

Walk around video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ09...ature=youtu.be

in car driving video at night 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txwK...ature=youtu.be

in car driving video at night 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tarT...ature=youtu.be

Old Pictures
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Killing me Shawn. Where were your with car exactly one year ago when I was searching for touring and bought zhp swapped one-)
    Good luck! I am surprised that no one bought this car with zhp motor. Strange.....considering that people spending >20k for low mileage cars.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oh how I hope someone buys mine asap so I can scoop this up! Makes my touring look like poo and your form of listing is spot on! Makes my listing look like a black and white print in the Dallas Morning News classified section.

Another brilliant example of your attention to detail. If I were ever in the market...

You should list this on BAT... I bet you’d get more than $15.5k. Looks fantastic. I’m actually in the market but I’m about $10k short of the mark.

GLWS!

edit: this one is already at $10.5k with 6 days to go;
    https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...25i-touring-7/
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Killing me Shawn. Where were your with car exactly one year ago when I was searching for touring and bought zhp swapped one-)
    Good luck! I am surprised that no one bought this car with zhp motor. Strange.....considering that people spending >20k for low mileage cars.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    you still found an amazing touring to be proud of and very unique still. i love red! as you know lol

Quote Originally Posted by Afterdark View Post
    Oh how I hope someone buys mine asap so I can scoop this up! Makes my touring look like poo and your form of listing is spot on! Makes my listing look like a black and white print in the Dallas Morning News classified section.
    lol thanks i try to be detailed as possible its still a wall of text BUT its a wall of the right text that should be easily consumable. best of luck with the sale of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Another brilliant example of your attention to detail. If I were ever in the market...
    thanks a lot man, my attention to detail is all i have really in an attempt to set myself apart fro the others.

Quote Originally Posted by cornercarver View Post
    You should list this on BAT... I bet you’d get more than $15.5k. Looks fantastic. I’m actually in the market but I’m about $10k short of the mark.

GLWS!

edit: this one is already at $10.5k with 6 days to go;
    https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...25i-touring-7/

yes i dont like that wagon.. stock body car, huge 19 inch wheels that arent right, engine bay has dirty parts that look used like the coolant expansion tank, ugly shifter, blank steering wheel trim and i know why they did it, they couldnt get cruise control to work so they just covered it up with a "euro" blank trim piece and non of the people bidding even realize that. it still has the stock 5.7 BOSCH DSC module that is not that good. no options, very invasive so you pretty much always have to disable DSC if you want to have fun .if you go on a dyno, you have to unplug the DSC module under the hood otherwise even if you press the DSC button, as soon as the car sees rear wheels moving with out the front then it starts flipping out and engaging the brake calipers..

i believe my car is a way better value., complete m3 brake system down to the M3 ABS module which has the better programming for the steering rack and functional TPMS wit the button working.

sadly none of those people on BAT reading and bidding on that car will ever see my car for sale. its like they only live on BAT and if they dont see it there then it doesnt exist to them.

i wish i could just comment and be like "look at this amazing S54 wagon for $15,500 " LOL but that would be dickish so i would never do that.

I respect the integrity.

Agreed... Just seems like there’s a lot of money and time in this car which doesn’t seem to be represented in the asking price. It’s worth more IMHO.
    -Chris

I'd pay 20k for this given how thorough you were with it down to the ABS and DSC modules. I just can't talk myself into wanting another wagon since I already have one.

Sold every one full asking, thank you everyone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast