Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
Killing me Shawn. Where were your with car exactly one year ago when I was searching for touring and bought zhp swapped one-)
Good luck! I am surprised that no one bought this car with zhp motor. Strange.....considering that people spending >20k for low mileage cars.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
you still found an amazing touring to be proud of and very unique still. i love red! as you know lol

Quote Originally Posted by Afterdark View Post
Oh how I hope someone buys mine asap so I can scoop this up! Makes my touring look like poo and your form of listing is spot on! Makes my listing look like a black and white print in the Dallas Morning News classified section.
lol thanks i try to be detailed as possible its still a wall of text BUT its a wall of the right text that should be easily consumable. best of luck with the sale of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
Another brilliant example of your attention to detail. If I were ever in the market...
thanks a lot man, my attention to detail is all i have really in an attempt to set myself apart fro the others.

Quote Originally Posted by cornercarver View Post
You should list this on BAT... I bet you’d get more than $15.5k. Looks fantastic. I’m actually in the market but I’m about $10k short of the mark.

GLWS!

edit: this one is already at $10.5k with 6 days to go;
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...25i-touring-7/

yes i dont like that wagon.. stock body car, huge 19 inch wheels that arent right, engine bay has dirty parts that look used like the coolant expansion tank, ugly shifter, blank steering wheel trim and i know why they did it, they couldnt get cruise control to work so they just covered it up with a "euro" blank trim piece and non of the people bidding even realize that. it still has the stock 5.7 BOSCH DSC module that is not that good. no options, very invasive so you pretty much always have to disable DSC if you want to have fun .if you go on a dyno, you have to unplug the DSC module under the hood otherwise even if you press the DSC button, as soon as the car sees rear wheels moving with out the front then it starts flipping out and engaging the brake calipers..

i believe my car is a way better value., complete m3 brake system down to the M3 ABS module which has the better programming for the steering rack and functional TPMS wit the button working.

sadly none of those people on BAT reading and bidding on that car will ever see my car for sale. its like they only live on BAT and if they dont see it there then it doesnt exist to them.

i wish i could just comment and be like "look at this amazing S54 wagon for $15,500 " LOL but that would be dickish so i would never do that.