Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New member to ZHP Mafia!

Welcome aboard! and +3 on the pic challenge. You just win a thumbsup but you play with pics.
    Follow the link Fredo posted 2 posts above.
    What's your major?
    CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump....
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Congrats on the inheritance! Lol beautiful car ... welcome to the mafia fam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome and nice picture
    2005 BMW 330ci | Silver Grey | Black | 6MT
    Shark Injector, Beisan Systems Vanos Kit, BMW Performance Intake, TMS Pulley Kit, G.A.S. 1.2 Bar Coolant Cap, and Aspherical Side Mirrors.

2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Interlagous Blue | Maritime dash and console trim | 6MT
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler

Thanks Oli77! I’ll follow the link. I’m studying finance and entrepreneurship & innovation. I’ll be graduating this December!

Welcome to the Mafia. Great site here with very knowledgeable folks to help you maximize your enjoyment of your ZHP. I also have a 2004 (original owner) and love it to death.
    2004 330i E46 with ZHP performance package and cold weather package

Welcome. I used to own a tiag e46. Now I have a mystic blue ZHP. Still love the tiag.
    Congrats on the car... looks sharp.
    '03 330i ZHP 6MT Mystic Blue / Grey leather

Beauty! Welcome. Very cool you can keep in in the family.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, Ground Control Coilovers, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Thank you everyone! I just ordered a Coby wheel (photo below) and will be installing it later this month. Anyone else got some photos with their zhp with a Coby wheel? Would love to see other people’s setup!

Name:  32E68D76-B8CC-4EB1-83FF-8B2AE4B749F5.jpeg
Views: 25
Size:  134.4 KB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12