Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welcome aboard! and +3 on the pic challenge. You just win a thumbsup but you play with pics.
    Follow the link Fredo posted 2 posts above.
    What's your major?
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Congrats on the inheritance! Lol beautiful car ... welcome to the mafia fam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome and nice picture
    2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Interlagous Blue | Maritime dash and console trim | 6MT
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, Evolve CSL Intake and tune, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler, WPC Bearings, ARP rod bolts, Apex Arc-8, VAC Pump Upgrade, Bluebus

Thanks Oli77! I’ll follow the link. I’m studying finance and entrepreneurship & innovation. I’ll be graduating this December!

Welcome to the Mafia. Great site here with very knowledgeable folks to help you maximize your enjoyment of your ZHP. I also have a 2004 (original owner) and love it to death.
    2004 330i E46 with ZHP performance package and cold weather package

Welcome. I used to own a tiag e46. Now I have a mystic blue ZHP. Still love the tiag.
    Congrats on the car... looks sharp.
    '03 330i ZHP 6MT Mystic Blue / Black-Grey leather

Beauty! Welcome. Very cool you can keep in in the family.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Thank you everyone! I just ordered a Coby wheel (photo below) and will be installing it later this month. Anyone else got some photos with their zhp with a Coby wheel? Would love to see other people’s setup!

Name:  32E68D76-B8CC-4EB1-83FF-8B2AE4B749F5.jpeg
Views: 340
Size:  134.4 KB

Welcome from a fellow college student Zhp owner. Your car looks clean!

Very nice, and welcome. Some of us went to college in an earlier century, when race car drivers were fat and their tires were skinny. Always good to see a ZHP in fine shape with more miles than mine...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12