Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bilstein B12 Pro Kit vs B12 Sportline on ZHP??

Hey everyone! I’m currently in the process of upgrading my stock suspension to B12 pro kit (Bilstein B8 with Eibach pro springs). Does anyone have this setup on their BMW ZHP? I'm curious how much of a drop the B12 pro kit has on a ZHP. Has your handling improved? How is the ride quality? If you have any photos of your ZHP with a b12 pro kit that would be much appreciated! I also daily drive my car. Thank you!

I have the b12 pro kit. I have no complaints. Car handles great on and off track. I’m also running turner sway bars and Vorshlag camber plates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BimmerTeknik, Thank you for the reply and photos! Your ZHP looks great! I was a bit skeptical to get the B12 pro kit, since I thought it would sit higher than the stock zhp suspension. Glad you sent the photos Is it stiffer than the stock suspension? How long have you had the B12 pro kit for? Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Collegestudentwithazhp View Post
    BimmerTeknik, Thank you for the reply and photos! Your ZHP looks great! I was a bit skeptical to get the B12 pro kit, since I thought it would sit higher than the stock zhp suspension. Glad you sent the photos Is it stiffer than the stock suspension? How long have you had the B12 pro kit for? Thank you!!
    It is, I would imagine just about anything is going to be stiffer than stock when you are using lowering springs. I think the benefit here is the sport struts in the kit are matched to the lower ride height. My Wife didn’t notice any difference in the ride when I swapped them on.

The harshness that does exist in my setup is from the AKG FCAB’s and the Vorshlag camber plates

The suspension has been on for close to 3 years now, and I’ve had no issues.

Thank you bimmerTeknik! I’m installing my b12 pro kit within a couple of weeks! Looking forward to it!

Just installed the B12 pro kit! How long did it take for the shocks to settle? Mine is a little higher than the photos you sent me. I just installed it today. Thanks!

Just got the Bilstein B12 Pro kit installed! Fresh out of the shop. Is there a reason why the front sits a little higher? The back sits a little lower which is nice. Do the springs need to settle?

Name:  F0263827-6653-4A13-9B02-DAAB8717CBC4.jpeg
Views: 2734
Size:  2.00 MB

NEW shocks and Springs Project!!

Hey everyone! Just installed a Bilstein B12 pro kit(B8 shocks with Eibach pro springs) from TurnerMotorsport. This is my first big project on my zhp, and I was a little disappointed on the ride height at the front with the new upgrade. It seems a little higher than the stock zhp suspension after installation. The rear height after installation is perfect for me (seemed lower than stock at the rear). Below is the photo take right after installation at a professional BMW mechanic and a quick test drive. Has anyone owned this setup before? If so, do the springs settle at all (especially the front)? How long did it take to settle? I would appreciate the feedback!!

Name:  330CED83-3F94-4734-BE66-974E9C907FF3.jpeg
Views: 1933

NEW suspension on ZHP. Springs too high??

Hey everyone! Just installed a Bilstein B12 pro kit(B8 shocks with Eibach pro springs) from TurnerMotorsport. This is my first big project on my zhp, and I was a little disappointed on the ride height at the front with the new upgrade. It seems a little higher than the stock zhp suspension after installation. The rear height after installation is perfect for me (seemed lower than stock at the rear). Below is the photo take right after installation at a professional BMW mechanic and a quick test drive. Has anyone owned this setup before? If so, do the springs settle at all (especially the front)? How long did it take to settle? I would appreciate the feedback!!

Name:  20756CD3-3F59-41DB-8B10-A08FAEFABF88.jpeg
Views: 2019

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast