I've been searching around and can't find anything that's definitive (also a lot of what I'm looking for has been lost or taken down). 2 of my wheels are bent (thanks niece for returning my car in good condition and running the right kind of gas in it) and the tires I got are pretty cheap so I'm looking at putting new wheels and tires and doing a square set-up.

I think I'm going to go with Apex EC-7's, but I'm not sure the size. I'm lowered a tiny bit on the KONI 1125 STR.T Suspension Kit (https://www.ecstuning.com/b-koni-par.../11251011~kon/). I'd like lightweight wheels, too.

I'm thinking 17x9 ET42's. Will these fit? What size tire should I run? Are 18's better? Is ET30 offset better? I don't want to modify my fenders or anything. Maybe spacers. I don't want to do any major modifications, although it would be cool to get them flush, if that's worth it and it can be done easily. If not, forget it.

Thanks for the help and sorry for asking a questions that's been asked 100 times before. I got so confused will the million threads out there I thought I'd just ask.