Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FCP Euro Cyberweek Sale

FCP Euro Cyberweek Sale

Name:  Cyberweek-forum-2019.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  76.9 KB

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know we're running a Cyberweek sale until Midnight Monday, December 2nd. Now is a great time to take advantage of pricing at its lowest all year. Anything from general maintenance items to suspension & engine mechanical parts for more complex repairs, even tools will all be marked down for Cyber Week. For a few days only, were lowering prices across the site and offering our deepest discounts of the year! Wed run the sale for longer, but you guys usually clean us out after the first couple of days!

Weve set custom pricing for products across the site, so no code is necessary, and everything is backed by our industry-leading Lifetime Replacement Guarantee (even covering wear-and-tear items), Hassle-Free Returns, and Free Shipping on all orders over $49 in the contiguous USA.

Well also be offering more sale deals on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, so be sure to follow us there for more savings! Weve got some great discounts across brands like Liqui Moly, Corteco, Meyle, Eibach, Bosch and many more.
    This year we will also be offering nearly all LIQUI MOLY addtives for just $4.99!

As always, thanks for being some of our best customers. If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to reach out at service@fcpeuro.com.

https://www.fcpeuro.com/BMW-parts/

-Dave

Has the sale started ? I'm interested on this brake kit, but the price is the same as last week ( $177.23 ).

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...akebono-330bk3
    Last edited by fredo; 11-27-2019 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Typo
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    148,000 miles

Yeah, I didn't see any prices change on the parts I had stuffed in my cart. I did leave them there for a couple of days and they gave me a 5% discount so went ahead and got that stuff ordered. $20 bucks is $20 bucks...

I just received this email from them:
    Cyber Week begins this Friday, and we don't want you to miss out on the biggest savings of the year for your BMW.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Might try me out some of them there additives...
    2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 205k
    Paint chips | Current MIL: None | Airbag Light | Poorly Sprayed Black Style 135s |Ugly Alcantara Steering Wheel | Trunk Squeak | Faded Shadowline Trim | Clogged Cats
    Next repair: Replace old, rusty subframe with a fully refreshed one.
    YouTube SUBSCRIBE!!!!

I plan to replace my 2005 Vert front bumper this winter while it's in storage. The PO took a chunk out of the underside, not visible from above. I waited until now to see how I would adapt to driving the ZHP with the low clearance up front, and I'm now confident after 2 years that I know the clearance limits since I've not added any damage to what he left me.

So..... if anyone comes across a Black Friday deal for OEM bumpers.... please let me know!
    - Pete

Thanks for the heads up FCP Euro!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, Ground Control Coilovers, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Entire site on sale. Ends at Midnight 12/2/19!

I placed my order for a brake kit on Monday 12/2 and the package arrived today ! The contents were properly packaged, no damage found. Only one issue to report: the brake anti-squeal paste is missing. I reported to FCP, let's see what they say.

Name:  fcp-1.jpeg
Views: 41
Size:  742.8 KB

Name:  fcp-2.jpeg
Views: 40
Size:  353.0 KB
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    148,000 miles

I received this email today (Saturday) around noon. Quick response, sent outside their normal hours of operation.

"Hello Fredo,

Thanks for contacting FCP Euro!

I apologize for the inconvenience, I will send this over to my warehouse to get a replacement sent out.

I'm here to help with any further questions or concerns!

Best regards,
    John"
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    148,000 miles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast