Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Various parts for sale

Name:  Goober101.JPG
Views: 943
Size:  61.3 KB

Black leather Driver seat for sale, from '04 ZHP coupe.
    Has minor separation at the left arm area and the lower seat cushion, as shown in the photo.
    All adjustments work correctly.
    Available in the San Marcos, Buda, Kyle area.
    Can deliver if needed.
    Make reasonable offer.

Name:  pulleys.JPG
Views: 1044
Size:  71.4 KB

I also have these various original parts from the same '04 E46 for sale or barter.

Not shown in photo.
    Business CD player and CD Changer we removed from the trunk.
    Like new JVC CD / USB head unit and remote.
    Works fine at 6 months old, nothing special about it.
    Various factory speakers available, including Bavsound drivers.

Also have parts from '03 e46:
    i.e. Depo Branded eBay Halo / Angel Eyes , various suspension pieces, wheel - tire sets, and on and on.
    Last edited by RamTheJam; 12-03-2019 at 04:40 AM. Reason: add

I'll add more stuff / pics here soon....
    Last edited by RamTheJam; 12-03-2019 at 04:41 AM. Reason: add

Bavsound items?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost all of it but the rear deck. Fronts and back seat tweets. Squeezed the best of Hertz brand that we could.
    I still have the seat and the take off pre cat stuff. I may just donate to a local shop or dealer that can do with it..
    I can grab a big handfull of juice and power bars while they aren't looking.
    I'de trade a bunch of parts for ample Red Line and Filters.
    Last edited by RamTheJam; 01-19-2020 at 09:44 PM. Reason: add

Interested in some wheels if you have style 135s in decent condition. Doesn't have to be an entire set

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

May consider letting the factory wheels go. Currently using 2 sets of metal and rubber,in order to keep them fresher longer. Seems both of my rubber are not Winter friendly, but it's Texas. I really like how the ChromaDoras look on the ride, but still need to raise the car an inch and space them up correct. To top it off I lag at keeping the correct pressure throughout. Planning on doing so again and soon. Off topic...Was hoping to swap the Vanos from my parts car, since it is newer. I've done that operation before, but not confident performing that alone, again. Back to your concern, I'm in Central Texas, and unsure if it's worth shipping the origgie wheels to you. Considering keeping them should I ever trade or find another Z with lower miles. I don't really want to afford the KBS'ers or whatever they're called, due to the price tag I see. I have many e46 parts for sale, but stay pretty busy on other projects here..and never get around to pics all of it. I wouldn't mind an auto Z as a 2nd ride. Or save for a Mazzi or Quatt SUV. Why another Z in Auto? B/C I have a semi fresh ZF519HP in the 325i that blew a #2 not long ago. What you wanna offer for the Facto Zee wheels? TBH.. I don't know what a I35s means. Like in this user JPMo pic? ..then yes. The facto set. Can post pics soon. Ide rate them a 7.5-8.0 condition. Prob 155k miles worth.
    Last edited by RamTheJam; 01-19-2020 at 09:37 PM. Reason: add

Quote Originally Posted by RamTheJam View Post
    May consider letting the factory wheels go. Currently using 2 sets of metal and rubber,in order to keep them fresher longer. Seems both of my rubber are not Winter friendly, but it's Texas. I really like how the ChromaDoras look on the ride, but still need to raise the car an inch and space them up correct. To top it off I lag at keeping the correct pressure throughout. Planning on doing so again and soon. Off topic...Was hoping to swap the Vanos from my parts car, since it is newer. I've done that operation before, but not confident performing that alone, again. Back to your concern, I'm in Central Texas, and unsure if it's worth shipping the origgie wheels to you. Considering keeping them should I ever trade or find another Z with lower miles. I don't really want to afford the KBS'ers or whatever they're called, due to the price tag I see. I have many e46 parts for sale, but stay pretty busy on other projects here..and never get around to pics all of it. I wouldn't mind an auto Z as a 2nd ride. Or save for a Mazzi or Quatt SUV. Why another Z in Auto? B/C I have a semi fresh ZF519HP in the 325i that blew a #2 not long ago. What you wanna offer for the Facto Zee wheels? TBH.. I don't know what a I35s means. Like in this user JPMo pic? ..then yes. The facto set. Can post pics soon. Ide rate them a 7.5-8.0 condition. Prob 155k miles worth.
    This reads like you had a stroke mid-post...

Quote Originally Posted by Showda711 View Post
    This reads like you had a stroke mid-post...
    Caffeine and Nicotine.
    MidLife to LateLife Crisis and a heart defib?
    I couldn't agree more.
    Last edited by RamTheJam; 01-22-2020 at 02:16 AM. Reason: add

Quote Originally Posted by RamTheJam View Post
    Caffeine and Nicotine.
    MidLife to LateLife Crisis and a heart defib?
    I couldn't agree more.
    lol

Yeah I'd like to see pics of the stock wheels when you get the chance. Style 135 is the name of the factory wheels that came on the zhp

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast