Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 117 of 117

Thread: Ol' Red Rehab Project Zweiter Teil

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    22841
    Posts
    9,707
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    How long have they been on there?
    No record of mileage. However the konis have roughly 40k on them.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

    His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

    Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    9,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    No record of mileage. However the konis have roughly 40k on them.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    That seems awfully premature for Konis - I thought general consensus is they lasted at least 75k miles?

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    22841
    Posts
    9,707
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    That seems awfully premature for Konis - I thought general consensus is they lasted at least 75k miles?
    I was referencing the strut mounts and other associated parts. No records of when those were replaced.

    The konis themselves are still in great working condition. Only downside with them is the exterior coating on the shock body. Salt during the winter months is not friendly towards them.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

    His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

    Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    9,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    I was referencing the strut mounts and other associated parts. No records of when those were replaced.

    The konis themselves are still in great working condition. Only downside with them is the exterior coating on the shock body. Salt during the winter months is not friendly towards them.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Ooh gotcha, my mistake.

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    22841
    Posts
    9,707
    Merry Christmas everyone

    Car just clicked to 227,000 miles.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

    His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

    Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

  6. #116
    Merry Christmas Vas Nice to see a very well maintained example like yours being driven and enjoyed!

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    17,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone

    Car just clicked to 227,000 miles.

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Wow! And, Merry Christmas.

    Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"


    ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, Ground Control Coilovers, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Similar Threads

  1. Shawn's 04 IR/Alc/6MT Red Rehab Project
    By ELCID86 in forum Projects
    Replies: 703
    Last Post: 12-12-2019, 07:43 AM
  2. peter's new ZHP project: Project Estoril
    By slater in forum Projects
    Replies: 248
    Last Post: 12-01-2016, 06:00 AM
  3. 111K Mile Suspension Rehab Now Like a New Car
    By wstr75 in forum Suspension
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-27-2015, 01:18 PM
  4. Replies: 421
    Last Post: 08-19-2015, 05:08 PM
  5. Wanted: DIY suggestions for lower grille rehab
    By aurelius in forum Detailing
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 08:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •