Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Help with pricing

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I own a beautiful 2004 330ci ZHP with the 6 speed manual and around 75k miles that I'm looking to sell and have no idea how to price it. I've owned the car since 2018 and bought it from a good friend of mine who in turn bought it from his cousin. The previous owner sorted out any problems the car had and I've just been able to enjoy it. Besides a few scratches, some parking stop rash from me pulling to far into spots and a small issues with portions of the headliner, the car is near perfect. I love the car, but my aged body doesn't. Getting in and out of the coupe isn't easy for me. I would keep it as a second car, but my wife and I downsized to a smaller home recently and there is only parking for two vehicles. Any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. James Knettel

I wasn't able to upload photos, so here is a link to Google Photos album containing a few: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ro9pSeXS8e9ieAZ98.

We never like to see a first post from an owner looking to sell their ZHP, but welcome! You can:
    - look through previous threads here for cars for sale to get an idea of asking prices.
    - look at Bring a Trailer completed auctions
    - check eBay for sold items

Good luck!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

white coupe with black interior is a somewhat rare combo that pops up for sale. i would say theres a few factors to consider:

- how much of the previous work is documented
    - how much of the major maintenance/problematic items have been addressed in the past (CCV, vanos, etc.)
    - does the car need anything currently (tires, maintenance, broken mechanical/etc. items)

If it has a good documented maintenance history and doesnt need any attention aside from the aesthetics you mentioned: i would think (personally) that car could sell for anywhere between 10-13k. I think it would sell for higher on bringatrailer as well, ZHP sales spiked (frequency of cars showing up for sale) on that site the second half of last year.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Per prod stats, this coupe is 1 of 31.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...Package-Option
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Welcome. Good luck with the sale.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

1. Welcome!
    2. That's a great looking coupe! Alpine White is one of my favorite colors offered for the ZHP
    3. Pricing can really vary on location, accident history, maintenance history, and the car's condition.

Personally, you have a manual (plus), a desirable color (plus), a coupe (some would argue a minus, but I'm about that coupe life), cold weather package (plus), low miles (big plus for some people), etc, I think you have a car that can sell for a decent price, but that depends on how long you're willing to wait. At the top end I'd say $15k, and work your way down if you aren't in a rush to sell.

James - I sent you a PM. Would love to connect.