Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    For the last one I pulled my trim off before dropping it off. Btw, they told me it wld takes days when I made the appt but was done same day.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Do they replace the trim pieces if they break them?

Is there a way to know if the trim pieces were broken but decide to just place a tape behind the trims?
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

called back a few hours later and scheduled without any issue, they stated it was going to be 2 hours to do the work haha.

so frustrating.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    called back a few hours later and scheduled without any issue, they stated it was going to be 2 hours to do the work haha.

so frustrating.
    It's weird how variable it is. They said mine will take 30 mins today.

Got mine done today, and for the first time, I didn’t want my ZHP back. They gave me a brand new 2020 M340i as a loaner; G–damn, that car is fast! 382hp, 369lb-ft of torque and a LSD make for one fun sedan.
    -Chris

Wow

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by cornercarver View Post
    Got mine done today, and for the first time, I didn’t want my ZHP back. They gave me a brand new 2020 M340i as a loaner; G–damn, that car is fast! 382hp, 369lb-ft of torque and a LSD make for one fun sedan.
    Lucky bastard. I got a new 330xi and it was a total bore.

Quote Originally Posted by cornercarver View Post
    I drove one of those at an autocross event that BMW put in my neck of the woods. They definitely have an addicting amount of power and torque that I wish my car had, but when I got back in my car, I didn't really envy the rest of the M340i.

To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by NYRhockey View Post
    Lucky bastard. I got a new 330xi and it was a total bore.
    Y'all got loaners? They told me it would be 45 minute wait and didn't have a loaner for me to rip around in while I waited. Ended up taking two hours

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Y'all got loaners? They told me it would be 45 minute wait and didn't have a loaner for me to rip around in while I waited. Ended up taking two hours
    When i called to set up the appointment the lady who answered told me a loaner wasn’t offered because it was only a 1-1.5 hour job but i didn’t feel like sitting there idle so i told her it’s not my fault the car is defective and that I’d be needing a loaner. She immediately agreed to it without any pushback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I drove one of those at an autocross event that BMW put in my neck of the woods. They definitely have an addicting amount of power and torque that I wish my car had, but when I got back in my car, I didn't really envy the rest of the M340i.

To each their own.
    There were definitely some things I didn’t like; The seats were not as comfortable as the ZHP, and the size - it felt really big. The hood line was noticeably higher from the cockpit. Exhaust note was surprisingly good though for a turbo 6...

https://youtu.be/9cMX7i2tyCs
    -Chris

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast