Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Finally got my e46 Vert

Hi all, I’ve always loved the classic e46 convertible body style and have been looking at them for years. I finally have proper garage space and have picked up a 2006 330Ci ZHP convertible auto trans and couldn’t be happier. Titanium silver ext (not my first choice, but growing on me) w/gray int. Many thanks to the members here on what to look for and potential problem areas. Definitely came in handy in my search. Car has 82k miles, looks great in, out and underneath. Previous owner was an enthusiast and took great care of her. Having a local shop giving it a thorough run through on Monday. We’ll see how it goes.
    2006 330Ci ZHP Convertible. Auto trans, Titanium Silver ext., Gray interior.

Welcome! That's a happy first post but you know what they say...

Just got a vert myself an E93, so 2010, 55k miles. I immediately started working on the rubber seals for the top. Need cleaning and the stuff to condition them, keep them pliable. I also greased up all the articulation points. I have a hardtop, so could be different. Still learning myself about the special needs of a vert.

The best part is the rigid body, compared to my E46. The worst part is the rigid body because: weight.

But it's a hoot to drive.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Welcome, and congrats - now we just need some warmer weather for you to fully enjoy it! TiAg is a great color (I have it on my E39 5er) - understated, and slow to show dirt.
    Post photos when you get a chance.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Welcome, sir. My bucket list includes a vert. Glad you found a good one.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Welcome!
    Pete

Welcome and congrats, verts are the best!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture