Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

(Sold): Mishimoto intake boot - MMHOSE-E46-330IBK

Forgot I even had these until after I had the shop install OEM intake boots.

Still in original packaging. Asking for $70 shipped. Name:  IMG_20190422_180535.jpg
Views: 3694
Size:  108.9 KBName:  IMG_20200208_233305.jpg
Views: 3821
Size:  121.8 KB
    Last edited by FungShui; 03-09-2020 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Price Drop to $80
    2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Interlagous Blue | Maritime dash and console trim | 6MT
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, Evolve CSL Intake and tune, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler, WPC Bearings, ARP rod bolts, Apex Arc-8, VAC Pump Upgrade, Bluebus

Very interested.

You wouldn't happen to be interested in a E90 rearview mirror as partial trade? Compass/Auto-dim/Garage Door Opener integrated. Plug and play on most e46's.
    - 2005 Titanium Silver 330i ZHP 6spd -

Thanks for the offer but cash is preferred. Unless you have Garbino lip then I would do it in a heart beat.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, Evolve CSL Intake and tune, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler, WPC Bearings, ARP rod bolts, Apex Arc-8, VAC Pump Upgrade, Bluebus

What's the difference between this and using OEM intake boots?

Mishimoto is constructed out of silicone vs the OEM rubber.

Bump

Price dropped to 70 shipped.

Bump

Is this both the upper and lower intake boot?

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Yes, includes both upper and lower boot.

Last edited by FungShui; 03-26-2020 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Didn't realize the typo when I submitted the post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast