Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    1JZ swap would be hella interesting. Nice TACO btw
    Thanks! Its a 2015 TRD OR with trd pro suspension and Volk TE37x Progressive wheels, my daily driver. Plenty of other modifications that I wont go into now haha.

All my BMW purist friends have been telling me NOT to swap such a special car.

Good stuff!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I cleaned the window switches in the car with a brush, cleaner and a tooth pick. They were filled with horrendous material. Thought I was satisfied with the results until a closer look reveled this gunk at the bottom. Didn't take an after pic but there a solid 90% I think.

The fogs were missing when I got it as well. Figured some inexpensive yellow glass ones would do the trick until i come up with a better solution. Factory fogs don't put out enough light for my liking. I'm running Baja Designs amber wide beam fogs on my tacoma and the light output is more than my upgraded 90w low beam bulbs! I may reach out to them about an option for our M-tech bumber mounting.

Next up was a front plate mounting solution that didn't involve holes in my bumper. Saved a few bucks on this one and made a quick aluminum tow hook mount using modified stock tow hook and a piece of aluminum that happens to have reflective print on the reverse side :rollseyes

Also threw in a set of glass black grills since the ones on the car were zip-tied into place...not hating on the zip-ties of course but that no good for me! Previous owner had also attempted and failed to hold the grilles in with JB weld. Not at all fun to remove.

Then I killed some time with a simple rear emblem plasti-dip. In years past I'd always de-badge my cars but for some reason Ive grown to like keeping them but making them more subtle.

The interior looks great with all the reconditioned seats back in place and now that the carpet has completely dried from the cleaning, I can toss in a set of weathertechs.

The 135 wheels that came on the car were in decent condition besides having been neglected for years. I scrubbed them with all my might and Im mostly satisfied with the results. They could be cleaner but some of the brake dust pitting doesn't want to be removed. Also got a set of new Pilot Sport A/S3+ tires today. Mounted and balanced them today at work.

Ive also got this pile of strut mounts, stoptech brake hoses, and Bilsten PSS coilover to install still. Waiting on strut tower reinforcement plates from BMW currently.

Dang, you are on a roll! That's great stuff. Car look so much better on the inside. That steering wheel though.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Its a labor of love I tell ya! It's completely driveable at this point with the exception of that nasty steering wheel. I could pull the wheel off my 03 525i 5.0 project but I guess ill be patient and wait for my colby wheel order to arrive.

Fantastic! It's awesome to see the before / after photos of your efforts.

Keep us posted!

Morimoto makes some pretty good fog lights for the mtech2 bumper. I have them on my car. Only issue though is that I ordered them from xenondepot BEFORE they were bought out and their customer service went to shit (lots of people complaining about their insanely late orders/lack of customer service response on the T4R forums regarding the tribeam LED headlights)

If you can find a set of those somewhere, I really enjoy them
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Morimoto makes some pretty good fog lights for the mtech2 bumper. I have them on my car. Only issue though is that I ordered them from xenondepot BEFORE they were bought out and their customer service went to shit (lots of people complaining about their insanely late orders/lack of customer service response on the T4R forums regarding the tribeam LED headlights)

If you can find a set of those somewhere, I really enjoy them
    Yup I still love mine. There's some output pics in here:

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

It's coming along good! This reminds me of when I got mine. My interior wasn't that dirty but I still felt nasty in it. The previous owner even left some packs of very small condoms in the glovebox.

Oh, did someone say Tacoma??

- 2005 Titanium Silver 330i ZHP 6spd -

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast