Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: (Sold): HPF CF DME/ECU covers

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Ocean State
    Posts
    12,812
    Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    All sold out guys.
    Thanks again Hieu!
    .........2008 GT Silver 997.1tt.........................2004 TiAg ///M......................2001.5 Audi S4 Avant.........

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    1,197
    Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    What else you have bro , that u aint telling us lol

    Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Nothing that useful for the E46. Anyone wanna buy some E9x M3 CF parts? lol

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Huntersville, NC
    Posts
    269
    If someone really wants one, I can let mine go. It doesn't match the box lid on mine so it may be a 325 thing. The carbon one has an access window mine doesn't have so I really cant use it so if anyone wants one, let me know. Same price as sillieidiot charged.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    1,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
    If someone really wants one, I can let mine go. It doesn't match the box lid on mine so it may be a 325 thing. The carbon one has an access window mine doesn't have so I really cant use it so if anyone wants one, let me know. Same price as sillieidiot charged.
    Yeah I think the access window is to run connectors for a piggyback and stuff. When we installed it on JR's car, we just put the cover right over the top of the black cover. The screws are long enough, that way we could keep the whole DME still weatherproof and it just stays a cosmetic cover piece.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Huntersville, NC
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Yeah I think the access window is to run connectors for a piggyback and stuff. When we installed it on JR's car, we just put the cover right over the top of the black cover. The screws are long enough, that way we could keep the whole DME still weatherproof and it just stays a cosmetic cover piece.
    I will try that tomorrow. Thank you for the clarification.

  6. #26
    Did it end up fitting on your machine? Are you still selling?

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Huntersville, NC
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by RP3340 View Post
    Did it end up fitting on your machine? Are you still selling?
    Yes, it was sold to one of our members the next day. Sorry.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    1,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
    Yes, it was sold to one of our members the next day. Sorry.
    Sorry that it didn't up working out for you.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Huntersville, NC
    Posts
    269
    Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Sorry that it didn't up working out for you.
    Not a problem at all sillieidiot. It is nice you were able to supply these for our members here. Thanks again!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Car Covers
    By toddness in forum Product and Storefront Reviews
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 08:56 AM
  2. Foglight covers?
    By MiHiZHP in forum General -- ZHP Related
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 06:30 PM
  3. Car Covers?
    By HokieZHP in forum General -- ZHP Related
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 11:02 AM
  4. Headlamp Covers
    By Newjack in forum Detailing
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 04:03 PM
  5. Car covers?
    By Johnmadd in forum Detailing
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 04:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •