Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

My ZHP got backed into.....

Hello,

My 330ci ZHP in Sparkling Graphite got backed into by a neighbor. Luckily it was very low speed and only my driver door was damaged.

Unfortunately it is beyond what paintless dent repair can deal with and i need a new door. Does anyone have a line on a drivers side door in my color. I have been searching online for a month with no success.

Thanks for the help!

That's going to be hard to find. You might have better luck just sourcing another good door and having it repainted and blended into the fender and quarter.

I'll keep my eyes open. Good luck man

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    - 2005 Titanium Silver 330i ZHP 6spd -

Better off getting a new door and blending. I had the same thing happen on my first ZHP but it was the passenger front door. Neighbor backed into it. Took the car to EAG (I loathe their prices but I know how meticulous they are) and they did everything, covered by my neighbors insurance of course.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

I know its not an easy color to find. Hoping to get lucky. If it weren't for for my inability to drive anywhere I would have probably already dropped it off at a shop. But i expect it to be sitting in my driveway for at least another month anyways so I might as well try to find one.

Thanks for the responses guys!

have you tried http://car-part.com/?

You didn't say sedan or coupe, but you can enter your VIN and zipcode and see used parts at salvage yards nationwide sorted by distance. Many of the salvage listings include pictures

Good luck
    Pete

I have not tired that but I will. Its a coupe. Thanks.

Wow! A lot of good leads on that site. Most of them just say gray, so ill be making some calls today. Thanks again!

Body shops & repair shops are open here in VA.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Sorry to hear. What they said. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture