Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The closing bid was $25.5k when the ticker expired. Idk how it manages to shoot up almost $10k
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    The closing bid was $25.5k when the ticker expired. Idk how it manages to shoot up almost $10k
    On BaT, the bidding doesn't end until there are no more bids for 2-3 minutes straight. This prevents snipe-bidding.

Often you'll see auctions go 30 minutes to a few hours longer than posted because folks keep bidding
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

That’s stupid, what’s the point in having a timer? That’s the reason bidding is (and should be) the way it is: when the clock runs out it’s over.

True value of the car for me shows at that $25.5k. It stayed at $21.5k for like 3-4 days.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Car is coming to the Austin,TX and will primarily be a daily run around car for a friend i work for (car collection management, among other things). I'm probably as excited as he his for it to arrive. Maybe it'll motivate me to finally do the same thing to my ZHP, the whole reason why i purchased a ZHP to begin with.

Does anyone know if there is a build thread of this car?

That sounds good. Maybe I will see it some day. For the record, this auction sets the highest value on BaT for a ZHP. Previous to this one, it was the Mystic Blue with 33k miles for $26k.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    I'm guessing they were going for "if BMW had made an M3 sedan and you ordered one with the dopest of options, this is how it would have been delivered"

Which they totally nailed

Shit would be cash af with a lip tho
    id have to disagree here but i'm biased obviously lol

its slicktop and reupholstered mtexture m3 front sets converted to non folding and then door panels and rear seats were also retrimmed. i'd prefer they imitated the OEM Mtexture seats that had nappa black leather on the side bolsters and only mtexture alcantara in the centers front and rear seats.

other than that, it doesnt have many options besides the xenon.

they did to the trunk floor but thats it, they didnt do the v brace retrofit, they didnt add any euro options, they didnt add any CSL goodies like steering rack or dsc module.

seeing how this thing went for 32k and has more miles than mine with less options then if i ever decide to sell mine at least i know where i possibly stand.

they clearly made this car to be intended to be sold, not to be kept.

i believe they started on the project early last year and finished it pretty fast.

I spoke with 2Mautowerks who did the original quote first and tey owner of the car didnt want to pay what 2m autowerks quoted and went to Mike at statusgruppe instead.

although i love another imola M3 sedan running around, Im pretty proud of how my car stands apart from that one. mine may not be slick top but things like:

- rear trunk floor completed
    - rear v brace retrofitted
    - CSL Mk60
    - CSL steering rack
    - euro power fold mirrors
    - euro fire extinguisher
    - euro first aid kit
    - euro warning triangle
    - rear pdc
    - rear door shades
    - rear power sunshade
    - full sport zhp alcantara non fold interior with M3 bolster/Lumbar system/Heat
    - Functional M track mode ZCP steering wheel
    - CF Performance strut bar
    - 996/CSL brake system
    - CSL wheels
    - M3 cluster with rear door LEDs added and corrected VIN and mileage matching chassis ensuring clean carfax history

and currently working on a turbo kit retaining stock DME tuning hopefully to put down 350-400whp
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

What did 2M quote for that conversion?

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    What did 2M quote for that conversion?
    He never gave me the number that he quoted them specifically but he said he saw the work from the other shop that did it after he left them and it there was some places where the paint didn't match and the mirror base plates weren't done properly for the M3 mirrors and some other odds and ends they weren't done the way he does it on his conversions.

I haven't seen the car up close so I can't specifically talk about it since I have no experience with it but from the pictures I did see on BAT the paint didn't look very glossy or mirror-like in my opinion they're appeared to be some orange peel and the door jamb also look like it was a slight mismatch between the outside paint and the door jamb. The car probably just needs a buff and polish to get the paint where it needs to be.

But to somebody who's not OCD or anal specific about things like that then that's the perfect car for them.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123