Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    nice job. You should really consider just making an actual build thread and throwing all the pictures/updates on there.
    I thought this project thread was a build thread :0
    I won't be doing much more to my car though, everything else i want to do is too expensive, and saving up for an M3 would be more cost effective. Especially with the rear left fender still being a problem. I've decided to start saving up instead of making any more mods to this car.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac_Clark View Post
    I thought this project thread was a build thread :0
    I won't be doing much more to my car though, everything else i want to do is too expensive, and saving up for an M3 would be more cost effective. Especially with the rear left fender still being a problem. I've decided to start saving up instead of making any more mods to this car.
    oh shit lol I think I just saw wall of text with the title of issues and thought this was just a post asking about how to fix issues lol

oh shit lol I think I just saw wall of text with the title of issues and thought this was just a post asking about how to fix issues lol
    Sorry about that :X is there a way i can change the title of this thread?

Dane or Rando (moderators) can change that for you.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

What would you like it to say?

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    What would you like it to say?
    Could i have it changed to "Estoril Coupe Repair/Build Thread?

Another quick update, I switched the sport seats back into my car, and they are much easier on my back than the M3 seats. I put the M3 seats back in my car to make sure, and i can definitely tell the difference. I think because of the lumbar supports in the M3 seat, the back of the seat doesn't meet the bottom straight on, it has a curve to it even with the supports fully deflated. That also reminded me, the sport seats i have came with lumbar support as well, but never worked. I checked the cables before reinstalling the seat, and lo and behold, the bloody wires were cut and harnesses missing. The previous owners are still haunting me years after.

Hey Everyone, just a super short update here. I'll post pictures later today of the cracks in the fender. My plan for this year is to ask a few auto body shops about possibly cutting another E46 rear quarter and welding it onto my car. I think the shop that painted my car will be able to do it, but i need to make sure. If it can be done at a reasonable price for me, i'll do it and keep my car for much longer. If not, i'll have to save up for another car. My big problem is i'm terrible at saving money. It would be easier for me to save up a little and make repairs than save a lot for another car.

Hey Everyone, just a super short update here. I'll post pictures later today of the cracks in the fender. My plan for this year is to ask a few auto body shops about possibly cutting another E46 rear quarter and welding it onto my car. I think the shop that painted my car will be able to do it, but i need to make sure. If it can be done at a reasonable price for me, i'll do it and keep my car for much longer. If not, i'll have to save up for another car. My big problem is i'm terrible at saving money. It would be easier for me to save up a little and make repairs than save a lot for another car.
    Yeah it should be possible. But it would be way more expensive than just fixing the cracks that you have.

Yeah it should be possible. But it would be way more expensive than just fixing the cracks that you have.
    Fixing the cracks would mean redoing the bondo again. I've had it redone 3 times and since the fender is mostly made of bondo now, it will keep cracking again. I really do want to keep this car, so i'll wait and see what happens. Hopefully it will stay together by summer time, school and work is going to take up all my time again

Name:  Screenshot_20220123-133429~2.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  75.2 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20220123-133653~2.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  65.3 KB

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast