Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Man, that's looking real sharp! I can't decide whether Estoril or Imola is my favourite colour on these cars (but Mystic isn't bad either).

Interesting how they painted the trunk key hole and the rear diffuser. I think retaining the black diffuser would've given it a nice contrast but that's just me.
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

that is stunning. great work man. I'd definitely source a NB or cinnamon interior

I agree, Tim. I just finished painting the diffuser with black plasti-dip, and i'll post some more pictures soon. I do need to get a new interior too. Everyone i know has black interiors and i need a change. That's why i want to paint the cube trim i got silver as well. I don't know if i'll be able to, i should have been saving up for school but i spent it all on my car again! I'll keep you guys posted.
    I don't know why they painted the diffuser as well. They also left the roof moulding unpainted but i didn't say anything about that. I just got my car back and it already needs a wash.
    I took a road trip to San Francisco, and the colour pops so well in the daylight, i'm swooning as hard as i did when i first saw Sparkling Graphite in person.
    If you guys have any specific angles or areas you guys want me to take pictures of, let me know!
    Last edited by Isaac_Clark; 01-02-2021 at 10:47 AM.

Wow, car looks fantastic!

How about the usual angles:

Front 3/4,
    Rear 3/4,
    Side profile,
    Rear straight on.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac_Clark View Post
    I agree, Tim. I just finished painting the diffuser with black plasti-dip, and i'll post some more pictures soon. I do need to get a new interior too. Everyone i know has black interiors and i need a change. That's why i want to paint the cube trim i got silver as well. I don't know if i'll be able to, i should have been saving up for school but i spent it all on my car again! I'll keep you guys posted.
    I don't know why they painted the diffuser as well. They also left the roof moulding unpainted but i didn't say anything about that. I just got my car back and it already needs a wash.
    I took a road trip to San Francisco, and the colour pops so well in the daylight, i'm swooning as hard as i did when i first saw Sparkling Graphite in person.
    If you guys have any specific angles or areas you guys want me to take pictures of, let me know!
    I think everyone here loves Estoril ! For your cube trim I encourage you to paint it yourself. I recently did this and came out great, cost was only a can of spray paint.

Remind me what paint you used?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Remind me what paint you used?
    I got my can from Amazon, “Precision Grey" Nissan Altima color

Quote Originally Posted by d-rod View Post
    I got my can from Amazon, “Precision Grey" Nissan Altima color
    Did you spray the entire trim surface? Yours appears to be silver cube. Thanks!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Did you spray the entire trim surface? Yours appears to be silver cube. Thanks!
    Yup look at before and after pics. Sprayed all trim pieces 1 can was enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howdy Yall!

I finally got a chance for a small photoshoot after washing my car. I was running out of daylight, but I hope these pictures are enough. I'll take some more from angles I missed soon.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/188540.../shares/VauM6s

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast