Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Old lurker, finally new member

Hey everyone,

It's nice to finally be a part of the forums! Some of you may recognize me from the fb group - I've actually had my ZHP for just over 5 years now, and have correspondingly been lurking the Mafia on and off for that amount of time. I was never really one to post or be active a whole lot on any of the forums I was on, but recently decided to give it a go on E46 Fanatics. Having started my build thread (which I will be posting over here) and conversing with the members there had showed me that perhaps I should be a bit more active on forums - and ZHP Mafia seems like the tight-knit community I'd like to be a part of.

So I decided, after lurking for 5 years here, to actually join. There's a ton of great info here, and I may have to go back to some of the old threads I got info from to give my input on. I'm really looking forward to it and thanks for having me!

Welcome! That's a great looking car and wheels, (someone from Australia I think just posted similar wheels).
    This is a friendly place.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    Welcome! That's a great looking car and wheels, (someone from Australia I think just posted similar wheels).
    This is a friendly place.
    Thanks! I've definitely noticed - it might be an odd thing to say, but having lurked here for 5 years, it feels like I sort of "know" the regulars around here (as creepy as it may sound). Looking forward to contributing to the community!
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Welcome.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Welcome. Great looking car.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Aww yeah bro glad you made it over here too

Welcome Mystic brother.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Welcome. Great looking car.
    Man, oh man... I remember the moment your car was for sale. I did briefly think about buying it (especially since it's local to me), but already had my car and was definitely not in the market for another. I'm quite jealous of your paint!
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Welcome! Love the color!
    Pete

Welcome! Great looking coupe!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast