Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ZHP Arrived Today!

Hi All,

I thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself. After owning a 2002 325i for a while now, I decided to upgrade to a ZHP. I want a car that I can drive, work on, and enjoy. My goal was to find a reasonably priced ZHP without too many miles, but wasn't looking for a perfect car. After months of searching online (I live in Montana, so there are no local ZHP's), I found it.

2004 ZHP, ZCW, Jet Black 6MT 135k miles. Black Cube on Beige leather interior. I normally don't like the beige, but it provides some nice contrast to the black and looks very nice.

I plan to do an extensive overhaul of the usual items including suspension, cooling, usual engine items, fluids etc. There will undoubtedly be some cosmetic issues (sagging headliner and pillars) as well, but I can handle those in time.

The picture is my first time seeing the car off the transport truck. Notice the flat tire and my other E46 in the background. It turns out that the almost new tire has a torn bead, so I have to buy a new one which is a bummer. I'll post more pics as I start moving through the car. Initial driving impressions are good, though it clearly needs the suspension work that my 325 has had. That car is much tighter in general. Overall, however, it seems to run great with no codes and all accessories working properly.

Looking forward to the journey!
    Last edited by SFTorange; 05-19-2020 at 05:17 PM.

Welcome!
    Pete

Welcome! I love the way those ambers look against black E46s.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Welcome!

Welcome. Are you planning on keeping both or selling the 325?
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Welcome! I love the way those ambers look against black E46s.
    Me too. I originally thought I'd want clears, but the contrast looks really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Welcome. Are you planning on keeping both or selling the 325?
    Thanks All. The 325 is going up for sale soon. It's bittersweet because it's a great car, and it's been in my family since new and passed along between several of us. My brother put about $6,000 in parts into it (doing all the work himself) over the last few years, so it's a super solid car, and the interior is in great condition. He sold it to me after getting his own ZHP, and I caught the bug lol.

Welcome and congrats!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Nice move from 325 to a zhp! More power and sounds better at least. Was your 325i sport?
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

The inline 6 sound was what hooked me on the 325i, and this is all the better! The 325i is a sport package with black leatherette interior. Manual seats still hardly look like they’ve ever been sat in.
    Last edited by SFTorange; 05-26-2020 at 05:50 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast