(9/17/2014)

So I got a really bad rock chip on my front bumper. It was so bad that it actually took a chunk out of my bumper, but luckily, with my clear bra on, the chunk is hanging by a little flap. I'm going to glue it back down to minimize how bad it looks. But the rest of the car seems good so far. Just bummed that it happened though :cry:

Then I went to EAS for an alignment last Friday. My settings weren't as optimal as it were last time cause I guess the arms were seized. But I might go back to get it readjusted. If I do, i'll loosen the rear camber arms for them so that they could actually adjust it more.

While I was there, I asked Anthony@EAS to take those really nice pictures of my car again. Pictures came out great (even though we had that weird orangey light from the fire), thanks again :bow:

My skid plates seem to have done their job though. While my car was on the lift, I checked it out, and i must have scraped on something hard lol

I also did attempt to apply the gloss vinyl before taking some pictures. But I did not like the look of the gloss vinyl at all. From like 4ft away, looks perfect. But from up close, the amount of orange peel bothers the **** out of me. Not to mention, I would have to do the upper trim in 2 pieces rather than one piece since it can't make the bend at the rear window. I may revisit this later once I find gloss black vinyl that looks better when seen up close.

I'm pretty much done as far as exterior goes...for now.

Next up is my custom Autosolutions SSK that is currently being made. I probably won't install it until like winter break probably since I don't have much time nowadays.