Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Came across this ad while casually browsing Kijiji for E46 parts. Look who's car it is, I wonder if the parts are from that car?

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Man I swear people are always taking my car to try to sell their parts. I had that happen a couple years ago where they took my pictures and tried to say it was their hood.

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Man I swear people are always taking my car to try to sell their parts. I had that happen a couple years ago where they took my pictures and tried to say it was their hood.
    That's crazy!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Now for some updates. I have been busy. I just take pictures and it auto uploads and forget about them. But I took a week off this week to unwind, hence updates lol

7/11/20:

No idea when I did this. But the date on the pictures say it was July. So I assume it was another COVID project lol

Had Wayne take my rear deck out since everything else was out. I just did what everyone else did and just cleaned it up and painted black with fabric paint.

Came out great. It does make the fabric more stiff to the touch, but whatever. Not like I ever touch anything back there.

Cleaned the vent thing while I was at it. I was going to hit it with Dlux, but lazy

8/18/20:

Due to COVID, body shop wasn't really open. But once they were back, I dropped by one day to see my car's progress. Everything still apart.

He did get the driver's side fender on. It's painted because it came off the AW donor M3 shell.

Poor car…so neglected…

11/11/20:

I'm pretty sure I went back to work in Sept. Went to NC on a project. Then did 32 straight 16 hr shifts for Hoag here. So when I was free, went to visit the shop.

Car was being primed and prepped for paint.

1/18/21:

Was busy at work. I'm now on a long term project at St. Joseph.

Car has been painted. Looks good.

Those ZHP wheels definitely don't fit now

Like the fronts. I had Wayne flatten the lip while he was at it. So I don't got to deal with rolling fenders or any of that stuff lol

I think the inner lip usually sticks out like 10mm or so. It's like 2-3mm now

4/20/21:

Things are going back on, albeit, at a snails pace lol

Rear deck is back on. I guess I should do something about those speaker grills. I’m leaving the rear head rests off. Not like anyone sits back there.

Tail lights are on. Trunk fitted. There are some nicks and scratches on the trunk from where ever Wayne stored it. I don't plan on repainting the trunk since I will be getting a new one. Just waiting on them to make it. I'll have him touch it up in the mean time.

Dropped by today. I needed quotes about the other car I'm modding

He put on one of my side moldings. Had to buy M3 ones. He also put on the CSL rails. The rest of the stuff that goes on the trunk.

I only took pictures of the window trim. Since the rubber on my window trim was bad. Went ahead and powder-coated it. Put the rubber gasket back. Then I did that one DIY with the rubber seal. Hope it holds lol

Bought the gloss black lower trims while we're at it.

It looks like I'm going to need new side markers cause that shit is yellow lol

I'm also starting to work on stuff that I was lazy to do because the car wasn't done. Here's my current to do list:

• Get tires for ARC-8s
    • SMOG
    • Airbag recall

Those are the only urgent ones at the moment. Tackle the rest later lol I have a huge list of things to do including suspension upgrade.

Your favorite mod here is probably gonna be the rear headrest delete lol the visibility is just supreme

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Your favorite mod here is probably gonna be the rear headrest delete lol the visibility is just supreme
    They never really bothered me tbh. I feel like I don't look at the rearview as much as I do the sides because of my blindspot mirrors. But it looks way cleaner without them. I just got to get around making the caps for the holes. Maybe 3d print something. After I fix my 3d printer. No idea what's wrong with it.

Subbed. One of my favorite E46's on the road. This thing inspired me so much when I was younger, I was always keeping up on it. Now I can as an adult too Keep up the good work, love how crazy this build is.

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    This thing inspired me so much when I was younger, I was always keeping up on it. Now I can as an adult too
    lol I was like 10 years old when Hieu bought this car
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    Subbed. One of my favorite E46's on the road. This thing inspired me so much when I was younger, I was always keeping up on it. Now I can as an adult too Keep up the good work, love how crazy this build is.
    Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    lol I was like 10 years old when Hieu bought this car
    Man this makes me feel old lol Been like 15 years. Car is still not done

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast