Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vert Center Console

in a different thread, I was looking for a 2005 Convertible Brochure. Fredo (thanks) shared a link https://images.chaleur.com/BMW%20Lib...20Brochure.pdf to the 2006 Brochure, and I was guessing 2006 was probably good enough. But I was just looking at it, and I noticed this picture of the 06 Vert from above. What's that circled in RED in the picture? My vert doesn't have that.... What's that?
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Pete

I think I had something to do with the motion sensor for the alarm. They either moved the sensor or added a second one for later model verts.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    - 2005 Titanium Silver 330i ZHP 6spd -

Mine doesn't either. Makes sense (no pun intended) re sensor.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

thanks, that's it.

I just looked at the diagram in RealOEM then Googled images of it. Confirms it's for the 51167024827 Ultrasonic Sensor Alarm System cover. But looking at the diagram raised another question about the rear ashtray. It calls out an ashtray insert:

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-8...uine-bmw-part/

What the heck is that? I don't have that either
    Pete

Can't help you, c my e93 has air vents there.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

I have that, I thought it was front ash tray only. (I don't think it would fit in the rear one). No idea what it's for, maybe a fancy way to hold cigarettes/butts?

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

guess I thought from the diagram it went in the rear. Someday take a pic of it... curious. Seems like if it was in the front, there'd be no lighter port
    Pete

I removed mine a long time ago, I'll check to see if I ever put it back.

I did remove it. BTW, it sits next to the lighter port.

I've been looking at different images of it, and just can't figure out what it could possibly do?
    Pete

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast