Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

FS: 2003 330i ZHP Mystic Blue

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hi all- I'm selling my ZHP. I am moving out of the US for the next 2+ years and I really don't want it to sit undriven for any period of time, and I think someone here might be able to take good care of it. I posted this to craigslist about a week ago and have had a few hits but no takers yet.

VIN: WBAEV53423KM04782
    Year: 2003
    Model: 330i ZHP
    Price: $7,500
    Mileage: 114,700
    Transmission type: 6MT
    Body Type (coupe or sedan): sedan
    Color: Mystic Blue
    Packages: Xenon headlights, HK sound system, black cube/ black alcantara interior
    Title status (salvage? lien holders?): clean title, no lien

The car is in good shape, it is my daily driver right now. I've had it about three years. Mechanically, it is solid. Steering is tight, quick acceleration, still snappy and fun to drive. Most recent major repairs/ maint I've done are an exhaust manifold gasket, crankshaft pulley (other pullies are good, new belt) and I did the VANOS rebuild (including valve cover gasket and plugs). I didn't do the anti-rattle kit because it doesn't have rattle, just the rings. Brakes are in ok shape, 40% left as of last maintenance. Control arms have been replaced, there is no clunking or knocking with the steering. The clutch and trans both feel great and give me no problems, clutch was last replaced around 45k miles. Cooling system seems good, the hoses all feel good and there doesn't look like any leaks around the expansion tank. I replaced the thermostat in 12/18. I believe the last owner did water pump and fuel pump, but I didn't get any records from him after the sale so I can't confirm. Doesn't leak any coolant. There are no warning lights on the dash. The next major repair due is the shocks and struts, the rear left leaks a tiny bit but still feels ok. I would have done them at the start of spring when I put the summer wheels on, but since I'm selling it I chose not to.

Exterior is not perfect. It has some trim that has been replaced on the passenger side door that I never got around to repainting (I don't have a place to do it), and rock chips on the hood and front end. There is some rust, mostly on the passenger side skirt and rear wheel well. I included a picture in the google photo album below of the inside of that wheel well to try and show that the rust doesn't look like it has penetrated through. There are other minor blisters and tiny spots in normal wear areas, such as around the driver's side door handle. It has been in the northern US its whole life. If I were going to keep the car I'd be doing paint and rust all around this summer/ fall, but now it's going to be the next owner. The undercarriage is in very good shape, just some minor occasional rust. Stone guard is still on. Headlights are good, no hazing. The previous owner put on a halo headlight mod, I think it's really the only aftermarket thing on the car. I personally think they look great and match the xenon's well. I have the 135 wheels with Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 summer sport tires, the tires have maybe 1000 miles on them as I replaced them at the end of summer last year. When I bought the car I had the 135 wheels professionally refinished so they are in very good shape, only minor rash from the occasional rock or pothole. I also a have a full set of winter wheels (BMW 17in 20-spoke wheels) and tires to go with the car, and a set of European style tail lights that I haven't put on.

Interior is in very good shape. Driver's seat bolster sags a little, but isn't torn anywhere. Passenger seat sags maybe a tiny bit. There are some spots that look like minor tears in the seat that have been repaired. Steering wheel was reupholstered 4 years ago, still looks good. Backseat looks basically unused. I've got the classic E46 pillar sag, it was there when I bought the car and I never got around to repairing it myself. The boot around the shifter and the parking brake are also in good shape. I've got a set of winter rubber floor mats in addition to the original mats.

Here is a link to more pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/kKFsbZbMSTHe8YKh6

Please contact me through member mail or email: golecj@gmail.com
    Thanks all!

Name:  Front right.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  102.6 KBName:  Rear left.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  93.9 KB

Car is sold. Thanks to all who inquired!