Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Maine and NH - On the Line

Met up with TJPZHP (Todd) to give him my steering wheel on a beautiful Saturday morning. 2 cars -both with ZHP on the plates from different states.

We social distanced the cars, and wore masks to boot. Made for some good photo ops. Todd has come a long way since he bought his in 2016. SHow us some new pics Todd! Here's the 2016 posts http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...874#post489874
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Pete

I will be adding even more photos next month when the final touches are done ! What a great day for a meetup !

Pretty sure I have been to that liquor store...

Plenty of professional and personal trips to NH, and a few years living in Maine.

Trying to schedule a roadtrip to Portsmouth soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    Pretty sure I have been to that liquor store...

Plenty of professional and personal trips to NH, and a few years living in Maine.

Trying to schedule a roadtrip to Portsmouth soon.
    Too funny! Everyone has been to that liquor store! The State of NH runs the only stores that can sell hard liquor in NH (at great prices I might add), and they strategically place them in the high traffic areas on the turnpikes. So much for deterring drinking and driving! This store is 1 mile from the Maine state line to snag the thirsty out of state drivers attracted to the lower prices

In fact, Maine and Massachusetts undercover police used to sit in the NH Liquor Store parking lots and follow out of state cars buying cases and cases of liquor so they could charge them with evading their states liquor taxes.
    Last edited by pedro2u; 06-20-2020 at 05:15 PM.
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post

In fact, Maine and Massachusetts undercover police used to sit in the NH Liquor Store parking lots and follow out of state cars buying cases and cases of liquor so they could charge them with evading their states liquor taxes.
    My interactions with LE was never related to liquor taxes, my right foot got me into plenty of trouble. In fact, my first trip to Portsmouth was traffic court.

Congrats, Pete and Todd. Any wine or liquor purchases “while you were there” ?
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Any wine or liquor purchases “while you were there” ?
    Todd already seemed intoxicated with my steering wheel.

And since I live here anyway , the visit was nothing special for me (other than Todd's blinding Imola sedan).
    Pete

Nice!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

So the day after I sell my alcantara wheel to Todd comes a great Father's Day. My 3 girls ordered for my E92 the same steering wheel I installed in the ZHP. Wow! Can't wait for it to arrive.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Pete

Whoa, very nice! Smart kids!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast