Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

(Sold): ZHP Style 135

I recently purchased new tires and wheels for my ZHP and I'm ready to sell my 135's. Great condition with no curb rash on any wheel, just some dirt and brake dust that I'm trying to remove, albeit slowly. Front tires are in great shape, rear tires are trash.

We're driving to MD July 6th or 7th and I'd be willing to throw these in the truck and deliver (for a fee) anywhere along the route from central Texas to Baltimore, MD.

Given condition and good front tires, I'm asking $700 with tires and $600 without. Delivery is extra.
    Last edited by Phillips0417; 06-27-2020 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Remove phone number

These have been sold!

Congrats. Someone got a great deal.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Congrats

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

My buyer was very grateful, he's even driving 6 hours to meet me along the trip, so I won't be charging him any extra. Glad to help out a fellow member in need.

Grateful indeed!

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillips0417 View Post
    My buyer was very grateful, he's even driving 6 hours to meet me along the trip, so I won't be charging him any extra. Glad to help out a fellow member in need.
    I'm the buyer, and extremely grateful! My wheels were in pretty bad shape (previous owner wasn't kind to the car), and one of the rear wheels had been previously welded. That wheel has finally given up, and so has the spare tire. So, after a quick search on FB Marketplace, and then Ebay, nothing turned up in our area (Kansas City). Then I thought that maybe I'd get lucky on this forum, and what do ya know... I found a whole set within a couple minutes in the ZHPMafia classifieds! Thanks @Phillips0417 - I can't wait to get "Ruby" back on the road! See you in Little Rock!