Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    Anyone needing OEM should be getting it from Evan Winstead at GetBMWparts.com (or Jason R., his counterpart).

These guys will LITERALLY bend over backwards to get stuff fast, free shipping when possible, and special order from Germany. PLUS they are super low priced on stuff and will price match other dealers who sell on eBay and such if they get beat.

I’ve been using Evan since 2008 - the guy even sent me a wedding gift (and a divorce gift too lol).

Nobody does it better in customer service... nobody.

If you ever need anything - email him and tell him UdubBadger/Seth told you to talk to him. You won’t be disappointed.

ewinstead@mileone.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cool

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    Anyone needing OEM should be getting it from Evan Winstead at GetBMWparts.com (or Jason R., his counterpart).

These guys will LITERALLY bend over backwards to get stuff fast, free shipping when possible, and special order from Germany. PLUS they are super low priced on stuff and will price match other dealers who sell on eBay and such if they get beat.

I’ve been using Evan since 2008 - the guy even sent me a wedding gift (and a divorce gift too lol).

Nobody does it better in customer service... nobody.

If you ever need anything - email him and tell him UdubBadger/Seth told you to talk to him. You won’t be disappointed.

ewinstead@mileone.com

I agree. Been ordering parts for the Bimmer Corral from them that I get customers preference on my purchases (secret preference discounts)

Met Evan a way back when the SoCal Bimmer Gathering was in the Rose Bowl when he came over to check out my E30 M3 with the San Diego CCA tent.

And they could still get parts for my M3.
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

Where do you buy online?

Quote Originally Posted by das boots View Post
    I agree. Been ordering parts for the Bimmer Corral from them that I get customers preference on my purchases (secret preference discounts)

Met Evan a way back when the SoCal Bimmer Gathering was in the Rose Bowl when he came over to check out my E30 M3 with the San Diego CCA tent.

And they could still get parts for my M3.
    :

Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12