Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

WTB - PA Soft + Laptop

As the title suggests, i'm looking for PA Soft and a laptop to run it. I'd prefer to buy as a whole setup; as I had issues getting it running before. I have a work issued Windows 10 enterprise laptop that I can bring home and use as well if I need to, but I'm trying to keep personal stuff off my company laptop.

Let me know what you have!

I provide scanners you can purchase from my website. Bmwpasoft.com and I provide technical support with getting it running. I don't believe it's a wise idea to use the work enterprise computer to do this on though. I would recommend just getting a personal laptop for this. Any windows laptop would work fine. Let me know if you have questions.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

I had one before, i know how to use it and i already said i didn't want to use it on my company issued laptop. I'd like to know if anyone is selling theirs as a whole before I piecemeal parts.

I may have one.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I will have a laptop for sale very shortly here, just waiting on my replacement laptop to come back from warranty repair.
    It's a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga (1st generation). I can ensure PA Soft is installed and functional, amongst other diagnostic software. You'll need to source the PA Soft module though, or if you want to add it to the cost of the laptop, I can acquire one from Tony and send it with the laptop.

It'll probably be a couple of weeks before it's ready for sale though, if you're willing to wait.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I will have a laptop for sale very shortly here, just waiting on my replacement laptop to come back from warranty repair.
    It's a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga (1st generation). I can ensure PA Soft is installed and functional, amongst other diagnostic software. You'll need to source the PA Soft module though, or if you want to add it to the cost of the laptop, I can acquire one from Tony and send it with the laptop.

It'll probably be a couple of weeks before it's ready for sale though, if you're willing to wait.
    This will be perfect! Let me know how much you want for the setup. If you could make sure it works with yours, I can source the module and cable myself; unless you have an extra or could do it. I don't mind paying a little extra to you or waiting a couple of weeks. I'm probably a couple months away from actually needing it, but wanted to start the legwork early.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillips0417 View Post
    This will be perfect! Let me know how much you want for the setup. If you could make sure it works with yours, I can source the module and cable myself; unless you have an extra or could do it. I don't mind paying a little extra to you or waiting a couple of weeks. I'm probably a couple months away from actually needing it, but wanted to start the legwork early.
    To ensure it's a cohesive experience, I can obtain the PA Soft module and test the exact unit you'll be using with it to make sure all is well. I'll get back to you on the price as I haven't done any research yet.

It's also going to have ISTA-D, ISTA-P, INPA, WinKFP, NCS Expert, etc. so you'll have a full suite of software to use. You'll need to order an appropriate cable to use these application suites, however, as the PA Soft cable/module is not compatible with the other software.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Sent you a PM a few days ago. Please let me know how you'd like to proceed. Thanks!
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Just replied; sorry for the late response.