Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Newbie from the left coast

Just introducing myself. Long retired and always wanted a BMW 3 series convertible. Climate here in Newport Beach is about perfect for top down meanderings.

My ride is a 2004 Silver Gray Convertible with 134,000 miles. Bought her in March, for a reasonable price, but underestimated the work to be done to bring her back to spec. Had all mechanicals done by the local BMW only repair shop of sterling reputation. Now, over time will redo the interior and some paint issues as well as a poorly repaired front bumper. Oh yeah, also have to trash the nav system for something else. Would appreciate suggestions....requirements are basic: bluetooth, mirror my phone nav, FM of course, USB ports, maybe rear view??? Would also like to replace the steering wheel, the alcantara which was probably never cleaned. Another request, which I'll also post in classifieds...anyone with clean M Tech Alcantara wheel for sale from a part out?

Oh yeah, on an aside, one of my greatest regrets..selling a '99 titanium e36 M3. Kick me!

All in all, having a great time with her. My wife calls her my new hobby, which indeed it is. Hope to see you all on the road someday.

Happy motoring!

Welcome, sir. Any pics of your vert ? I sold my alcantara steering wheel recently. They show up FS every now and then.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Welcome! '06 vert here in the South Bay. Come on up if you ever want to work on cars together. RE Nav: Eonon, Avin, Dynavin are the main ones people tend to replace with.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Thanks for the tips. I'll post photos once I learn how to!

Check post #4 here for info about pics.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...8-500-Largo-FL
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Thank you.

Welcome! And just sold my Alcantara wheel 10 days ago.... A few of us now have this wheel from an ebay seller in Lithuania. Top notch in my book
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Pete

Also, Coby Wheel can redo your existing wheel. He is a long time sponsor on here and does excellent work.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

+1 for coby and supporting a small business

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Welcome from a brother who used to live in Irvine and is now one with the earth and the greenery, in KY! Loving it with my 2010 3 series convertible.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast