Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Arrow WTB: Not-Silver | Sedan | Natural Brown | 6 Speed | <600mi from SoCal

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Budget: $13k
    Desired location of vehicle: Willing to pickup <700mi from Los Angeles
    Desired Mileage: <150k mi
    Transmission type: Manual
    Desired number of Doors: Four
    Desired Color combos: No silver exterior. Natural Brown interior is the only requirement.
    Desired Packages: Any
    Funds lined up? Yes, Burning a hole in my wallet
    Have a car you need to sell first? No

Looking for a clean example of a sedan to make my daily driver. I can't put off transporting my toddlers for much longer, especially since I'm currently daily driving an s2000. Somehow, every car I've ever owned has been silver w/ black interior, and I'm really looking to break that habit.

Show me what you got!
    Last edited by EchoOfSilence; 07-18-2020 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention interior color

I applaud your taste in family cars. Welcome and good luck!

Hey man, just wanted to interject my opinion. I have 2 small children 2, and 30 days. I just sold my zhpx because it didnt fit the bill for a family sedan. Back seat was way too crammed for car seats. To each their own though. It was going t9 be too much of a pain in the ass for me. Plus, i sit back pretty far, and a rear facing absolutely would not have worked in my old ZHP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by phillipjfry View Post
    Hey man, just wanted to interject my opinion. I have 2 small children 2, and 30 days. I just sold my zhpx because it didnt fit the bill for a family sedan. Back seat was way too crammed for car seats. To each their own though. It was going t9 be too much of a pain in the ass for me. Plus, i sit back pretty far, and a rear facing absolutely would not have worked in my old ZHP.
    Phillip, thanks for the opinion. We’re fairly short (I’m 5’4”), so my seat wouldn’t be very far back. Did the rear cabin cause trouble fitting rear facing seats next to each other ( middle and outside)?

Quote Originally Posted by EchoOfSilence View Post
    Phillip, thanks for the opinion. We’re fairly short (I’m 5’4”), so my seat wouldn’t be very far back. Did the rear cabin cause trouble fitting rear facing seats next to each other ( middle and outside)?
    There was room, but momma will definitely not fit between. Biggest issue was the rear facing seats. Front facing is doable, tight, but can work. My next family sport sedan is going going to be an E class, 5 series, or charger. Back seat ease is important for me. I currently have a full size crew cab truck. Its perfect for the kids.

I loved my ZHP, but for me personally its a single, or empty nester's car. 3 series and 2 kids is not ideal.

FWIW my experience with the E46 (sedan) transporting my now 8-year old has been no problem. If my wife is in the front pax. seat she can pull the seat far enough forward to give him plenty of room while still leaving herself plenty of legroom. Now, if you have 2 kids....I’m 6’ so I have the drivers’ seat almost fully rearward & in that case an older kid would start to get squished. A suggestion - take their shoes off. A lot easier on the interior.

Quote Originally Posted by Copacabana View Post
    FWIW my experience with the E46 (sedan) transporting my now 8-year old has been no problem. If my wife is in the front pax. seat she can pull the seat far enough forward to give him plenty of room while still leaving herself plenty of legroom. Now, if you have 2 kids....I’m 6’ so I have the drivers’ seat almost fully rearward & in that case an older kid would start to get squished. A suggestion - take their shoes off. A lot easier on the interior.
    I appreciate it, will take the suggestion