Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    In terms of the manual swap, I think it would limit the buyers a bit. You would need to find someone that appreciates the mod over the "unoriginal" part of it. I don't remember any manually swapped ZHPs for sale to use as example data points.
    Yep, a manual swap zhp would be about the same final value as an auto. Anyone in the market for a zhp would likely just wait for a true manual to pop up.

The manual swap only seems to be worth it on an e46 m3 that you pick up cheap because the smg has started faulting and the owner doesn't want to deal with it.

For reference, this 2005 ZHP coupe AT with 126k miles sold on BaT for $6,300 back in Feb-2020 :

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-bmw-330ci-13/

Hope things work out for you.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

I think you should fall in love with it

Be aware that higher mileage may put a ceiling on the price. You could do any number of mods/restorations, but at the end of the day, that's the first thing that most subsequent buyers will look at first. $10k-$15k ZHPs are often cherry with 30k-90k miles on them. Though who knows, that's probably not a hard fast rule.

I love mine to death and plan on driving mine to 250k. Then maybe getting a much more irresponsible car like an E60
    2005 Jet Black ZHP Sedan "Adriana" || TunedByDaniel || BMW Alarm + Fuel Lock || ORION V4s || Eagle Eyes || 435i Coupe Sport Seats || Perforated Leather X5 M-Sport Wheel || FLOW Designs Lip

Thanks everyone for replying I really appreciate it! I definitely have some things to consider, but as of right now im leaning to just keeping the car.

As suggested, you can probably get more than your money’s worth of fun and practicality out of the car for the next 75k miles, while you look for a suitable replacement. If you want a down payment for a house, work extra hours and mind your expenses.
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12