Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

So about that mythical ZHP replacement...

Well, I have some bad news:

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/b...as-a-platform/

Quote Originally Posted by CNET
    In a VR presentation streamed from Germany today, BMW ran through a series of digital updates to its cars, including more details on the new BMW digital key service announced with Apple at last week's WWDC and confirming that current model cars will be fully software upgradeable over the air, a la Tesla. The first such update will hit BMW Operating System 7 cars in July. Packages are said to be approximately 1GB in size and will take roughly 20 minutes to install.

But, the most notable part of the day's presentation was the new plan to turn many options into software services. BMW mentioned everything from advanced safety systems like adaptive cruise and automatic high-beams to other, more discrete options like heated seats.
    The only thing this brings to mind is... well...

Yeah, this could be an issue. Not thrilled with having to subscribe to feautures even after a car is paid off. Maybe they'll include a pay-in-full price for the feature when you first buy the car so you have it permanently, and maybe even offer a discount, so it's all built into the car payment. Because as we've seen, a la carte is great for choices but it get's expensive.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Didn't really need a final reason to be finished with current BMW, but this put a nice nail in the coffin. Every time I select butt warmer in my zhp, I will smile at my fortune to be able to do so.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    - Marc

Cruise control and powered seats is about as much technology as I’ll ever need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80