Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

ZHP vert / TiAg on gray / AT / 60k miles. Doug's take: "the e46 is a beloved version of the 3 series, and the ZHP cars are the most desirable. This one is especially impressive."

Let's see how it goes. I believe sale prices on this new site dont go as high as BaT ... yet.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    ZHP vert / TiAg on gray / AT / 60k miles. Doug's take: "the e46 is a beloved version of the 3 series, and the ZHP cars are the most desirable. This one is especially impressive."

Let's see how it goes. I believe sale prices on this new site dont go as high as BaT ... yet.
    Cars and Bids doesn't currently have the notifications feature like BaT that allows you to be notified when a specific model car gets listed (like ZHP's). I contacted them and they said they plan to add this feature in the future
    Pete

Sold for $11,800. Seller lost some points with this comment: "C&B can we flag someone for being obnoxious, all the best to you alex".

This is what alex said: "super sweet car. only shame is that it's another German in the oh-so-ubiquitous and mundane (IMHO) german Metallic Silver."
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

My opinion is that if you're listing a car on an auction site like CaB or BaT, you need to have thick skin as far as the comments. Be prepared with good answers, documentation, etc. for the legitimate ones and let the rest go. I do think seller was being sarcastic in their response, but that kind of thing does not come through well in text.

In general you have to have thick skin when it comes to car selling. It's an emotionally charged thing. Asking prices and counter offers often come from the heart and emotional attachment rather than objective point of view and it devolve quickly.