Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

2005 Convertible Missing Trunk Tools

I have a 2005 ZHP convertible which is missing trunk tools. I can easily identify the missing wrenches, pliers and screw driver; however, I am not certain what goes in the back area. Having researched this forum and realoem.com I have not found one configured the same as mine. Typically the spark plug removal tool and the wheel alignment tool go in that area but mine does not conform to those tools shapes. I wonder if the "Warning Triangle" is supposed to go there?

Hopefully someone has the same trunk tool compartment configuration as mine and can tell me what I'm missing. Thank you

Name:  Trunk Tool Compartment.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  118.3 KB

That spot is for the warning triangle. Perhaps they figured convertible owners wouldn't be changing a tire or spark plug! You could swap to the other box if you wanted, of course (or carry the parts with you elsewhere).

What are the contents of the factory BMW E46 toolkit?
    https://bimmertips.com/bmw-e46-toolk...-part-numbers/

Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  283.5 KB
    Last edited by John in VA; 07-14-2020 at 08:12 AM.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

here's mine. The warning triangle was Euro only I believe, but I added it to mine
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    The warning triangle was Euro only I believe, but I added it to mine
    Me, too - added triangle, first aid box & fire extinguisher. Some tools are not supplied in E46 & E39 toolkits, but I hate having empty spots!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Me, too - added triangle, first aid box & fire extinguisher. Some tools are not supplied in E46 & E39 toolkits, but I hate having empty spots!
    Me too, I had to fill every spot too. And considering I'll more than likely never ever use one of those tools.......
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    Me too, I had to fill every spot too. And considering I'll more than likely never ever use one of those tools.......
    It's easier (& cheaper) to find them now vs. later!

Mine (vert) came empty. As said, likely for the warning triangle.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture