Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2003 BMW 330i ZHP Silver Grey on Black Leather--6 Speed--53k miles--Complete Dealer Records

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    I'm considering letting one of my ZHPs go and leaning toward my 03 SG. It's probably going to be put up on BaT shortly, but I wanted to give you guys first dibs.

As the title says, it's an 03 Silver Grey on Black Leather 6 Speed. It has the cold weather pack, xenon headlights, and sunroof as the options. No antiquated navigation. It sits at 53,xxx miles.

The story is I bought this to use and the plan was to sell my other ZHP (2005 with 31k miles) but I've decided to keep my 2005 instead. I bought it from New Mexico and had it shipped over to the East Coast. It is a California and New Mexico example meaning no rust issues.

I bought it and stored it in my storage unit until recently. It is a 1 OWNER example on paper still as I didn't title it yet. I will need to title it before passing it on to the next owner.

It's a 100% BMW Dealership maintained vehicle. I mean everything down to the battery being OEM. All documented on the Carfax. No accidents/damage/paintwork. It has a few thousand miles on a new OEM windshield and a replaced alcantera steering wheel among other new parts. Front tires are nearly new with about 300 miles on them.

I have 2 keys (one being brand new) and all the books etc.
    OEM Alarm installed, complete tool kit, and working glove box flashlight.

All stock besides some high quality gloss black grills that I recently installed.

It's an awesome example and the way that the ZHP market has been lately on BaT I'm very curious to see what this would bring.

Pictures will follow once I figure out how to post them here. Working on some final details before posting.

I also have the Carfax available and can send it to you.
    I'm not sure what to price this at. It's more of a heads up that it will be most likely appearing on BaT shortly.

If anyone has interest prior to it going on BaT please PM me and we can talk further.

Thanks,
    Mike

PS--Donated my $10. Love this site.
    Last edited by ///Mike M; 07-16-2020 at 07:02 PM.

Thanks for your post, Mike. I just sent you a PM.

All messages replied. Thanks for the all the pre-auction interest so far.

Hey Mike

We're relatively new to this site and admire it also. We're in Raleigh. How about giving me a call @ M919/740-8899
    Currently driving a rebuilt ($$$) Alpine White over black leather ZHP with 141k. Will post here when I find a replacement
    Great overview of your ZHPs. If you're available, a chat would be nice. Thanks in advance, Julian B. (Wehad1) zhpmafia

You available? Text/phone Julian Thanks
    919/740-8899

I'm new to this site and will contact you. I am interested also but where are you located?

Thank you.

I think I replied to all messages. Insane amount of interest. Hoping to have the car BaT ready for next week.

Pmed

GLWA

Did anyone on this thread at least get a picture of the car they can share? I'm looking at some and would be helpful to at least see a pic to see if I should bid on other ones or wait? If anyone has any info a VIN, picture that would be great. Thank you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast