Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 28firefighter View Post
    That’s what I have over dark truffle (brown) leather. I just washed and waxed mine - will snap a few photos later if I remember.
    Sweet, please do.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    My problem with Tesla is that even if they were the best cars in the world, I'll still never buy one one as long as that company has the shitty attitude about right-to-repair in the same way that Apple does. They make it almost impossible for regular folks to repair their own Teslas, and Tesla can disable stuff on a whim whenever they feel like it if they feel you're violating the terms of whatever agreement they think you're violating. This whole car-as-a-service crap really pisses me off, and it annoys me that the Germans are now following suit. Once we buy a car, it should be OURS to do with however we please.
    Agreed on that... They should offer an option for that, not base.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    __________________________________________________ ____
    2003 ZHP 4dr | 145,000 miles (ACTUAL before RIP) | BBS 17"
    Hankook Ventus V12
    Front: 225/45ZR
    Rear: 255/40ZR-17 Hankook Ventus V12 evo2 XL
    [ Staggered on square (17x8.5 +38) ]

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    If I needed to pull the trigger today, it would be a white i3 like this one.

Attachment 36897
    Honestly, do you actually like the design of that, or you exercising more latitude because it's a BMW

I just feel like it reminds me of an insect or bug/beetle too much, and I hate insects and bugs.

Hankook Ventus V12

Compared to my other option (Toyota Prius) the i3 looks more appealing. I like it, but I agree the design is not for everybody.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Compared to my other option (Toyota Prius) the i3 looks more appealing. I like it, but I agree the design is not for everybody.
    I think it was their way of designing something "different" just like Tesla is trying to do with their new lines...

It's unreal how uncreative these world top designers are SMH...

Hankook Ventus V12

Sweet, please do.
    For you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Tesla Model 3. Bought it in addition to my E46. I don't think it will ever replace the E46 as a fun car anyways. As a DD, the tesla is great. Has all the convenience features. Ride is somewhat comfy, at least more comfortable than my E46. It's high, I don't mod it for shit lol Takes no gas. But as a fun car? Nah no way lol Everyone always asks me how does the car drive? I tell them, it's boring as shit lol

Like if you're all about straight line speed. Sure it's good at that. But that weight makes you understeer like crazy. Pretty much my driving through process is, oh shit corner, ok wait it out, ok it looks straight enough, ok I can speed now. Oh fuck another corner, slow down like crazy, wait again, then speed lol. The E46 is like the opposite, great through the corners, you can go WOT in the straights too, but just the car is slow out of the corner. I've has the Model 3 for like almost 2 years now. I still can't drive it like it's part of my limbs. The side mirrors suck, blind spots are bad. The car is larger than it looks. But you can go on road trips on it no problem. I mean I drove from CA to CO (in CO right now lol) no problem. Hit like 5 SC stations along the way. Drives itself on the highway. On the mountains though, it's not as good around turns and stuff. I feel like Autopilot is only like 40% of the way there for uncommon roads. On highways it's great though.

I feel like most people that think that the Tesla is an amazing car, comes from cars that are of lower quality. It's a downgrade from our car in every way except tech IMO. Build quality? Awful. Even though, I have a car with the best build quality that I could get at the time, but panel gaps . My car had a missing stud/lug from the factory on one of my hubs. When I go to open stuff up in the car, clips that were supposed to be there are missing, why? Auto wipers? They suck cause no rain sensor. But it's getting slightly better. The quality of materials? eh. My HVAC is already smelling like mildew and stuff. It was doing it before, but I wasn't using it all that much at least until now. My driver's side window sometimes doesn't roll up, etc. lol I don't have any major issues with the car, but if you add up all the small ones it's a little annoying. The other biggest issue I have with Tesla is there CS. My god it sucks. Can't contact them, when I do, they just give me form replies. It's literally like calling AT&T to cancel something. You just get bounced around. Pisses me off.

But yeah, I haven't driven my E46 for as long as I had my Tesla cause it's been in the shop lol But driving the Tesla, just makes me miss the E46 way more. The steering in the Tesla is numb like any other electric steering. But the steering is direct? I can't think of the word exactly, but like when you steer, it translates directly. It's just the feedback you get from the wheels to the tires are like barely anything or there's a lag. I don't like using the sport mode for the steering. To me, it feels as though it introduces real life lag LOL Most of the time I don't even drive on freeways. I just use autopilot. I also use the auto-lane change because the mirrors I can't trust, and when I go to turn my head, can't see shit either. The camera/sensors for changing lanes is more trust worthy lol. The brakes on the Tesla OMG sucks ass. Like brakes only. I use regen most of the time, but whenever I don't have that, it's like you're trying to stop a truck with just a parking brake LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    I have a Tesla Model 3. Bought it in addition to my E46. I don't think it will ever replace the E46 as a fun car anyways. As a DD, the tesla is great. Has all the convenience features. Ride is somewhat comfy, at least more comfortable than my E46. It's high, I don't mod it for shit lol Takes no gas. But as a fun car? Nah no way lol Everyone always asks me how does the car drive? I tell them, it's boring as shit lol

Like if you're all about straight line speed. Sure it's good at that. But that weight makes you understeer like crazy. Pretty much my driving through process is, oh shit corner, ok wait it out, ok it looks straight enough, ok I can speed now. Oh fuck another corner, slow down like crazy, wait again, then speed lol. The E46 is like the opposite, great through the corners, you can go WOT in the straights too, but just the car is slow out of the corner. I've has the Model 3 for like almost 2 years now. I still can't drive it like it's part of my limbs. The side mirrors suck, blind spots are bad. The car is larger than it looks. But you can go on road trips on it no problem. I mean I drove from CA to CO (in CO right now lol) no problem. Hit like 5 SC stations along the way. Drives itself on the highway. On the mountains though, it's not as good around turns and stuff. I feel like Autopilot is only like 40% of the way there for uncommon roads. On highways it's great though.

I feel like most people that think that the Tesla is an amazing car, comes from cars that are of lower quality. It's a downgrade from our car in every way except tech IMO. Build quality? Awful. Even though, I have a car with the best build quality that I could get at the time, but panel gaps . My car had a missing stud/lug from the factory on one of my hubs. When I go to open stuff up in the car, clips that were supposed to be there are missing, why? Auto wipers? They suck cause no rain sensor. But it's getting slightly better. The quality of materials? eh. My HVAC is already smelling like mildew and stuff. It was doing it before, but I wasn't using it all that much at least until now. My driver's side window sometimes doesn't roll up, etc. lol I don't have any major issues with the car, but if you add up all the small ones it's a little annoying. The other biggest issue I have with Tesla is there CS. My god it sucks. Can't contact them, when I do, they just give me form replies. It's literally like calling AT&T to cancel something. You just get bounced around. Pisses me off.

But yeah, I haven't driven my E46 for as long as I had my Tesla cause it's been in the shop lol But driving the Tesla, just makes me miss the E46 way more. The steering in the Tesla is numb like any other electric steering. But the steering is direct? I can't think of the word exactly, but like when you steer, it translates directly. It's just the feedback you get from the wheels to the tires are like barely anything or there's a lag. I don't like using the sport mode for the steering. To me, it feels as though it introduces real life lag LOL Most of the time I don't even drive on freeways. I just use autopilot. I also use the auto-lane change because the mirrors I can't trust, and when I go to turn my head, can't see shit either. The camera/sensors for changing lanes is more trust worthy lol. The brakes on the Tesla OMG sucks ass. Like brakes only. I use regen most of the time, but whenever I don't have that, it's like you're trying to stop a truck with just a parking brake LOL
    Hot dang man, I think you just convinced me to forget that and wait until they bring out a real sports sedan... Ya I can throw my ZHP around almost anyway I want... The popo honestly is the only limiting factor.

Hankook Ventus V12

I quite like the idea of the i3, and it would make a good daily/commuter car. It makes sense too if you have a short commute especially in the winter, because you don't have to wait for the engine to warm up to get usable heat. And your car isn't running rich the whole time. No mayo concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    I quite like the idea of the i3, and it would make a good daily/commuter car. It makes sense too if you have a short commute especially in the winter, because you don't have to wait for the engine to warm up to get usable heat. And your car isn't running rich the whole time. No mayo concerns.
    To take that a step further, I use the connect app to cool the car off in summer before I get in and heat it up in winter. It’s very effective and you can run it in your garage with the door closed because no combustion.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast