Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Member from Orange, CA

I'm a long term member of the 2002 and E9 coupe forums; this is my first post as a ZHP newbie. After two years of hunting for the right ZHP, I finally found this '06 vert on BaT that checked all the boxes on my wife's wish list: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...hp-6-speed-12/ It arrived a couple days ago and it's immaculate!

A couple years ago we sold her standard 330ci vert, replacing it with a 2009 335 vert, but every time we passed an e46 she would sigh and comment about how much she missed her old car

I discovered the ZHP when I helped a friend sell this immaculate 4 door: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2003-bmw-330i-zhp-7/ After driving his car, I promised my wife we would find her another e46 but it had to be a ZHP with 6 speed. She wanted blue/tan and low miles. That narrowed our search down but we eventually succeeded. Time to sell the 335!

Welcome, and congrats. Not sure if I ever saw that car around Charlotte, but the parking deck in the BaT pictures is where I used to take hailstorm refuge during summer storms back home. Small world. And good heavens your friend’s sedan was stunning too.

Do you currently/have you previously owned 2002s or E9s? If so, please share pictures! I doubt I’ll have the space or means to own either, so I have to live vicariously through others.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Welcome and congrats! A few vert owners in SoCal on here.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome! Watched that car on BaT, 3rd highest ever paid for a ZHP on BaT! What a gem!

I see you've also sold some very cool BMW's on BaT yourself! Your 1973 2002tii sale was also the 3rd highest ever on BaT for a 2002tii
    Pete

Welcome!

Wow that's a creampuff of a car, any plans with it?
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

I have a nice stash of 2002's and one E9. I restore them as a hobby and I'm pretty active in the local CCA activities for classic cars. Almost all my cars have a third pedal and this ZHP I just got (for my wife) is the best diving BMW I've ever owned.

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Welcome and congrats! A few vert owners in SoCal on here.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

I look forward to meeting some of you.

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    Welcome! Watched that car on BaT, 3rd highest ever paid for a ZHP on BaT! What a gem!

I see you've also sold some very cool BMW's on BaT yourself! Your 1973 2002tii sale was also the 3rd highest ever on BaT for a 2002tii
    BaT is a great venue for BMW's and it's how I discovered ZHP's. The ZHP I sold on BaT for a friend is what got me hooked....it was near perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Wow that's a creampuff of a car, any plans with it?
    It's technically my wife's car and we plan to keep it stock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast