Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Is TexaZ3 a ZHPMafia member. When i sought to message him, system indicated "no member found".

Quote Originally Posted by Satcho View Post
    Is TexaZ3 a ZHPMafia member. When i sought to message him, system indicated "no member found".
    This might be him. Good luck!
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/110335038@N06/
    https://www.m5board.com/members/texa...atest-activity
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Thank you! I have reached out to TexasZ3 on the M5Board forum. Awaiting a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    John:

I received a reply from Alex, unfortunately for me, he sold the trim set; therefore, my search continues.

Should I continue to encounter problems buying a trim set, I will purchase the Carbonius carbon fiber set which does not require a wood or plastic trim set because it is 100% carbon fiber.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    He said up to $30 max for shipping, not $30. I highly doubt it only cost $15 to ship these. If so please let me know who you recommend for the shipping. I have a complete set of sedan trim to ship and the cheapest estimate I could find is $65.

Nah I asked him. He send to send $30. USPS would be the cheapest to ship if you wrap the shit out of it out of bubble wrap and then just ship it in a bag. Pretty sure it's $15ish last time I did that.

Nowadays, when I ship out large items, I just have EAS do it since they get better rates.

John:

I received a reply from Alex, unfortunately for me, he sold the trim set; therefore, my search continues.

Should I continue to encounter problems buying a trim set, I will purchase the Carbonius carbon fiber set which does not require a wood or plastic trim set because it is 100% carbon fiber.
    Hey I have a stripped set of titan shadow trim from an M3 coupe if you want it. Someone was prepping it for a wrap, gave up on the project, and sold it to me, who promptly hid it in a corner for 3 years. I'm obviously not going to do anything with it.

Doesn't come with rear arm rest pieces but they wouldn't fit a vert anyway

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Hey I have a stripped set of titan shadow trim from an M3 coupe if you want it. Someone was prepping it for a wrap, gave up on the project, and sold it to me, who promptly hid it in a corner for 3 years. I'm obviously not going to do anything with it.

Doesn't come with rear arm rest pieces but they wouldn't fit a vert anyway

ZHPizza:

I appreciate the offer but oCarbon requires wood trim instead of plastic. oCarbon conveyed to me they experienced quality issues with plastic; therefore, they require wood trim for carbon warping.

ZHPizza, how do you know that the M3 trim (except for rear armrests) fits the ZHP?

ZHPizza:

I appreciate the offer but oCarbon requires wood trim instead of plastic. oCarbon conveyed to me they experienced quality issues with plastic; therefore, they require wood trim for carbon warping.

ZHPizza, how do you know that the M3 trim (except for rear armrests) fits the ZHP?
    Ah ok I'll keep an eye out at the parts yards, but the wood trim is pretty much always cracked all to hell. The plastic seems to be the only one that holds up with time.

Here's a quick breakdown on trim fits:

- There is no difference between M3 and non-M cars.

- The sedan and touring share all of the same parts.

- Dash pieces (3) fit all models the same (coupe/vert/sedan)

- Shifter surround is coupe specific, while the sedan and vert are the same

- Front doors are sedan specific, while the coupe and vert are the same

- Rear doors are different for all three

So, for your vert, you would want:
    - Dash pieces from any e46
    - Shifter surround from a vert or sedan
    - Front doors from a vert or coupe
    - Rear arm rests from a vert

Good info.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

ZHPizza:

That is excellent information. Thank you.

After conversing with Matt @ oCarbon via emails, he stated that the images posed in this thread are 12K carbon fiber not 6K.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast