Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I also am gonna go with ocarbon. I have a full 8pc wood trim Set ready to send out and the quote he gave me via email was $600 for standard black and $700 for standard black with a thicker weave pattern. Price goes a up if you choose a different pattern and color of carbon fiber
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Yeah that sounds about right. Mines was a little more than that from a different manufacturer so it makes sense. The only thing that's special about mines, is the fact that my trims on the door handles (coupe) are 1pc instead of the standard plastic on the bottom and CF piece on the top. But sedan has individual pieces for everything so you don't got to deal with that.

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I also am gonna go with ocarbon. I have a full 8pc wood trim Set ready to send out and the quote he gave me via email was $600 for standard black and $700 for standard black with a thicker weave pattern. Price goes a up if you choose a different pattern and color of carbon fiber
    I just received a $700 quote from oCarbon for a convertible coupe trim set. Attached are the product examples oCarbon. I am seeking to clarify the carbon fiber type, whether the steering wheel trim is included and whether the wood trim set is included in the price.

Name:  Screenshot (169).jpg
Views: 372
Size:  85.6 KBName:  Screenshot (168).jpg
Views: 335
Size:  90.9 KBName:  Screenshot (167).png
Views: 383
Size:  817.3 KB

I got quoted 600 for a sedan trim set (no steering wheel pieces included). That was the price after I would send him my trim set I have at home.
    Last edited by BADCLOWN; 08-26-2020 at 04:57 AM.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

I got quoted 600 for a sedan trim set (no steering wheel pieces included). That was the price after I would send him my trim set I have at home.
    oCarbon provided a reply which was similar to yours... see below

Hi Matthew,

No, the $700 would just be for the trim. You would be responsible for the cores. If you had a wood set, you could send us that, or we can purchase a used wood set on eBay and invoice you for the cost.

The steering wheel trim was custom made and would be in addition. Price on the steering wheel trim would depend on the type of steering wheel you've got, as there are quite a few different setups.

Our trim will last, provided you take care of it. Tinted windows and parking in the shade will help these last years and years. I just had a customer contact me who purchased trim for his R230 SL500 11 years ago from us, and he says it still looks good as new. I'd compare it to the exterior paint. IF you wash it regularly and don't part in the sun all day, the exterior paint will last a long, long time.

I shall investigate the eBay wood trim cores because I do not have a set. It is interesting that oCarbon uses wood trim cores while Rogue Engineering uses the original plastic cores.

I'm waiting for a response back from Matt after I sent him a picture of the steering wheel trim (ZHP wheel) to see what the cost would be.

I am taking the same action because Matt said that there were different trim pieces on various years/body styles. I'll update once I get a price. I do not have a wood trim set so I either have oCarbon purchase one or I'll look to see if the ZHPMafia classifieds yields a set.

I'm waiting for a response back from Matt after I sent him a picture of the steering wheel trim (ZHP wheel) to see what the cost would be.
    I received a $100 quote for the steering wheel trim with wood trim provided. See below picture of my steering wheel. Now the challenge is finding wood trim for an 05 convertible.

Name:  Screenshot (181).jpg
Views: 322
Size:  58.0 KB
    Last edited by Satcho; 09-03-2020 at 02:35 PM. Reason: request for trim set

Does anyone have a full trim set including the steering wheel trim for sale that fits 2005 ZHP convertible? My search has just begun.

Quote Originally Posted by Satcho View Post
    Does anyone have a full trim set including the steering wheel trim for sale that fits 2005 ZHP convertible? My search has just begun.
    Try posting a want-to-buy ad in the classified section. Good luck!
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/forum...vehicle-sales)
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast